News New Mexico Becomes Second State in 24 Hours to Vote to Legalize Weed

thegreenhand

Administrator
Staff member

New Mexico Becomes Second State in 24 Hours to Vote to Legalize Weed

Ryan Bort

Rolling Stone

Apr 1 2021

“The New Mexico state legislature voted to do so on Wednesday night, and once Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham signs the legislation as expected, the state will become the 16th in the nation to legalize cannabis for recreational use. New Mexico is the second state to vote to legalize the drug in 24 hours. Earlier on Wednesday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a legalization bill, which the state’s legislature had passed Tuesday night.”

Yesterday when I sparked my bowl it was the first time in 45 years that what I was doing was legal. I mean even before this NY had services to provide people with weed. So it was always decriminalized in a way. But now there is so much weed around. NY has been waiting for the revenue and it should have happened 3 years ago. I can say I spent about $2000 in Massachusetts instead of NY because Massachusetts legalized first and NY could have had that money. In fact it was estimated in the millions how much money NY lost to Massachusetts.

Way too long waiting all my life. Use to be I would get a sack of weed and it was what it was. Now the menu is through the roof along with new lingo and folklore created everyday.

Yesterday when I sparked my bowl it was the first time in 45 years that what I was doing was legal. I mean even before this NY had services to provide people with weed. So it was always decriminalized in a way. But now there is so much weed around. NY has been waiting for the revenue and it should have happened 3 years ago. I can say I spent about $2000 in Massachusetts instead of NY because Massachusetts legalized first and NY could have had that money. In fact it was estimated in the millions how much money NY lost to Massachusetts.

Way too long waiting all my life. Use to be I would get a sack of weed and it was what it was. Now the menu is through the roof along with new lingo and folklore created everyday.
Happy to hear fam

Delta8 has been life changing. Purchasing exactly what’s on the label is a powerful experience in itself.

+ the strain itself tends not to bring out my more *eccentric* sides, as standard flower often does

I haven't looked into the developments in New York much yet, but I heard that NY is the first state to legalize public consumption?