• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New Guy... Tall, Dark and Handsome. Not Exactly

Freechicken

Greenlighter
OK... I am just kidding about the Tall, Dark and Handsome. I am new though... I'm a white guy and have dark features and probably handsome.... and if you are shorter than me then I am probably tall too.

Seriously though I'm not looking for any ladies so I wasn't using that as a pick-up line, I write Tall, Dark and Handsome often as a way of getting some attention. That's all really.

I joined this site this evening after looking over some great threads and the bottomless treasure trove of information here. Looks like there are some quality people writing and speaking their minds here. And that is what this country is all about... FREEDOM of SPEECH baby!

After posting my first thread "Poppy Seeds" I was surprised to see a response almost immediately. After reading the response, I was little bit disappointed, however not surprised, to find someone had wrote an insulting asinine response to my otherwise harmless informative thread. The poster thought they would reprimand me for supposedly crossing the line in regards to the subject matter in my thread. He even added an insulting remark. I thought to myself "Here we go again"... every time I join one of these forum sites there are these assholes that go around picking fights with people from the safety of their remote dimly lit computer dens. This behavior sort of angers me... I thought for a moment "That's it! I will create my own forum site" Instead of BLUELIGHT, I will call it "BREAK THE NOSE OF PEOPLE WHO PICK FIGHTS FROM THE SAFETY OF THEIR REMOTE DIMLY LIT COMPUTER DENS" then I calmed down a bit, and asked the user if he was some sort of moderator. To which he could not reply. That's what I thought Fat-Ass!

So anyway if you are looking for some good threads or a good friend who likes to talk about anything please write me or respond to my thread(s) Always looking for good people, good conversation and good information and will go out of my way to find that. I have a good sense of humor, I'm college educated, have loads of wisdom and I'm looking to make some friends here.
So if you are looking for a fight... try and find this new forum that is in the works... It's called "BREAK THE NOSE OF PEOPLE WHO PICK FIGHTS FROM THE SAFETY OF THEIR REMOTE DIMLY LIT COMPUTER DENS"

Best to you my friends
-Freechicken-

There's not as many douchey posters as other forums here at bluelight I'd say. Sorry you had a run-in with one so early in your BL career, but I'm glad you decided to stick around.
Welcome & enjoy your stay.

Now where can I get that free chicken?

Free chicken for all...yay!!! Welcome to Bluelight...good to see you won't back down from a fight :)

Welcome to BL :). This is defanity a chill place to come and get some info, only the extreme minority flame and are nasty so don't let that thought hold back your questions or stop you from posting. I'll see you around soon, seems like we had the same taste in.... Yeah ;).

Now where can I get that free chicken?[/QUOTE]

Greetings to you... maybe we can share a drum-stick someday. Cluck-Cluck

Welcome to BL :). This is defanity a chill place to come and get some info, only the extreme minority flame and are nasty so don't let that thought hold back your questions or stop you from posting. I'll see you around soon, seems like we had the same taste in.... Yeah ;).

Thanks TMD...

Can my "free chicken" come with a steel reserve 40oz, Freechicken? or what if we are all wrong and his name is Freec like freak and hicken like the slang term "I" just invented for a "sounds like" phrase to dicken around, but hicken around, the act of being a hick, around.

WHat I MEant to say is welcome free chicken or freak hicken. Either way im down. haha

Can my "free chicken" come with a steel reserve 40oz, Freechicken? or what if we are all wrong and his name is Freec like freak and hicken like the slang term "I" just invented for a "sounds like" phrase to dicken around, but hicken around, the act of being a hick, around.

WHat I MEant to say is welcome free chicken or freak hicken. Either way im down. haha

Thanks FB... get this man a beer somebody!

Right? beer me NOW. haha but yeah enjoy the bluelight community lots of cats here got alot to say, its nice to know you have connections world wide that can help you 24-7 with most questions/problems you may have.