• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New EZ Test Australia website...veeery interesting...

yes...and it's all ours....OURS!!
(did i say that out loud?)
but yeah, the dude is kosher :)
k

after all that, yeah, the tester arrived today (that's what you get for having them posted to the country!)
My order was stuffed up, I only got the Extreme when I ordered both, but they were good enough to e-mail me in advance to let me know that that had happened. So I have one, the other's on it's way, so it's seems good all round, I will be ordering through these guys for a while.....

Mossy: They possibly thought you had ordered both testers for yourself, when the EZ-Classic is a subset of the EZ-Xtreme anyway.
BigTrancer :)

I would of thought as much (even tho one is for my new gf!, what a present), until he e-mailed me telling me basically they just stuffed up. It happens, no biggie....

I just ordered the Extreme from the site and am mighty impressed with their service already.
Tris (the operator) emailed me to let me know the package was on it's way, and how I could get it quicker if I needed it (ie. phone ahead to the post office); then emailed again to apologise that he'd actually missed that day's post and it would be in tomorrow's.
How many sites give you service like that, to a complete stranger? Will update on the test when I get it.

^^^^^
He's always maintained that level of customer service...he's a corker! :D

Great place to get ez-test kits. Placed order, within three working days had kit.
Got a email from "Tris" on the same day as I placed it saying that he had recieved it.
There is definately no excuse for anyone not to have one for only $50.00 and the ease of getting it.
Hopefully if enough people start testing there pills the dealers wont bother making K & Meth pills.

What is better than buying a reagent kit from EZ-Test? Buying one from Enlighten where 100% of the profit goes back into harm reduction initiatives. We will have this up and running on the website in about a week, but if you want one from us now, you can buy one via Paypal. You will need to have a paypal account, or sign up for one which is free.

In paypal use this email address to send the order/money to:

testkits[at]enlighten-hr[dot]org. (replace with @ and .)
prices have to be in US dollars because of paypal, and they are:

$US18.50 = 1 marquis or 1 mandelin or 1 mecke. That works out to be $AU25

$US29.50 = 2 kits (pick two of the above). That works out to be $AU40

$US36.90 = xtreme reagent. That works out to be $AU50

for all orders you will need to add $US4.65 ($AU6.30) for express post shipping.

When you place the paypal order, include the shipping address option, and what reagents you want. We will then post them out the next day and if you live in city areas you will receive them next business day express post delivery.

Please support Enlighten!

I will make a new thread when the website is done to accomodate this new system, but you can still buy them from us now using the above method.

enlighten.png

Last edited:
Great job Enlighten. There's definitely no excuses now for not having a kit.

16.gif
x off the scale :D

do you need a Post Office box to get the kits?? I realise its a better idea cos your not giving away your address, but is there some other way?? Can they be sent to c/o the post office?? I don't have a PO Box thats all, and i'd like to get a tester.
thanks

No, you do not need a P.O. Box, we will send it to any address. We will send it to a house, your work, your houseboat, where ever. If you want to get a P.O. Box because you don't want to disclose your mailing address I believe they cost about $40 a year and you can terminate them and get a refund for unused time.

Now that everyone is happy that all is legitimate, I will just take a mo to answer a question from "Nice one brov".

The reason companies can be registered a few years before any activity commences is because it is common practice to commence your business by purchasing a "shelf company". These are companies set up by accounting firms, lawyers etc, but not used until needed, (put on the shelf).

Sometimes they can sit on a idle for a month or a number of years and in that time there can be name changes or address changes that ASIC are often slow about updating, (though they do seem to be getting better at it all the time (big brother)).

You can set up your own company, but unless you wish too learn how, it is much better to let the experts do their thing.

Cheers

^^ mmm...are you sure that is current? My girl said she heard recently that unless you have 100 grand, or are an incorporated, then you can no longer register a company in Aus. I would like to know if the shelf company thing is still legal as it can mean big savings when initially setting up.

Sorry PD, the info below is a bit long winded but in some ways it indicates you are correct, it appears that shelf companies as I know them might be a bit out dated.

But to balance that, my personal experience doesn't reflect this, the last two entities I set up (late last year) I bought from my solicitor, these are now normally functioning Pty Ltd companies.

I think what your girl is probably thinking about is a publicly listed company that is capable of trading its shares on the share market. The figure of $100,000 would not be far off the mark if you had to set it up from scratch. An easier way, is to do a back door listing, this involves buying a company that is already listed.

But back to shelf companies: -

Years ago, it took a number of months to incorporate a company. Yet people often needed a new company straight away. So solicitors, accountants and shelf company providers would pre-incorporate companies and leave them sitting 'on the shelf' ready for their clients to buy. When a client came along wanting a shelf company, the shelf company provider would take one of the shelf company providers' shelf companies 'off the shelf' and sell it to the purchasing client. This would involve the shelf company provider transferring the shares in the shelf company to the purchaser (or to the shelf company purchaser's nominees). It would also involve the shelf company provider having to arrange for the resignation of the shelf company's original directors and for the appointment of new directors for the shelf company (these new directors would be as nominated by the purchaser/client). Further, the name of the shelf company would often be changed to a company name chosen by the purchaser of the shelf company.

However, nowadays, a company can be formed in a few minutes. So it is now far more common for a person who 'needs a company' to have the company formed newly for themselves and with their own choice of company name from the outset. This is simpler, quicker and does not involve transferring shares in the shelf company (nor the need for the transfer of the shelf company's shares to be lodged for stamp duty, and the subsequent payment of stamp duty on the share transfers) or the need for the existing directors to resign and new directors to be appointed. It also does not involve the possible need to change the shelf company's name to a more suitable company name.

However, even though the sale of 'shelf companies' in the strict sense is now quite rare, the terms 'shelf company' and 'shelf companies' have stuck - for example, even the Yellow Pages® still 'only' has the 'Shelf Company Services' category for this type of service, despite the fact that the majority of the 'shelf company providers' there listed now mainly offer brand new companies. So the Yellow Pages® Australian 'Shelf Company Services' category could just as easily be called, say, 'Company Formation Services', 'Company Incorporation Services' or 'Company Registration Services'.

:) :) :)

PS this link might help http://www.incorporator.com.au/