• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new drug sold as fake coke said to be stronger unkown substance

MDPV Still legal?

I thought it was banned already. Only illegal in WA according to that second article it seems...?

nah im in NSW
MDPV is currently illegal in Western Australia, however Mr Bright said the substance would probably be made illegal on a federal level in May.

u mean its only illegal IN WA
edit oh sorry that's what u said

Its not legal at all, not sure where people get that info from.
http://www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx?ItemId=147989
Took me 2 seconds to find. Then there are Federal laws as well.

Edit: Schedule 9 from teh 1st of May 2012 but that doesnt mean its legal to import into the country. Its been around for years in the grey area but im sure they would of known of this substance a long time ago and did something about it regarding the law eg: analogue laws or some bullshit. Bottom line is if its good and legal its covered by that damn law or will be eventually within a small time frame.

Last edited:
..well there selling it at the store near by. might not be legal but that's what they're doing!

I never thought MDPV was like Cocaine. Is this accurate, or just another bad slip by the Media to attract attention?

What Sustanon says. It's 'grey area' until May 1, but even now it could be considered an analogue and pyrovalerone is S4 as well. Unlikely for Customs to do anything if they find small amounts, that may change after May 1 when it becomes S9. And yes, WA has already made a state law banning it.

Nozphexezora said:
I never thought MDPV was like Cocaine. Is this accurate, or just another bad slip by the Media to attract attention?

It's definitely more-ish like cocaine, the high is nowhere near as good and for me the side effects were a lot worse.

i wouldn't touch this shit with a ten-foot pole.

they are only able to sell this stuff because people are ignorant. and they want you to remain ignorant - they'd never tell you what it is, so nobody is ever in a position to make an informed decision about what the drug does, what its relative safety is, effects profile, half-life, potential interactions.

at least an intelligent research chemical user can do extensive investigations before trying something.

with this garbage, you are probably getting an adulterated product for an enormous mark-up. most of these chemicals can be bought very cheaply - and at least you have some idea as to what you are getting if you decide to import the pure substance.
in the event of something going wrong, you will never know what you've consumed - in case you have to tell emergency room staff or whatever.

in the name of harm minimisation i would urge you to do a lot of reading on the subject if you want to explore this world.
research chemicals are a risky enough proposition without it being a lucky-dip as well. who fucking knows what's in it? a cocktail of drugs, or just a single substance?

don't get sucked into buying this over-priced, misrepresented, glossy-packaged horse shit.
there is a reason these sorts of "legal highs" (for want of a better term) are looked down upon - it's a mug's game, and i think the people selling it are fucking crooks. rich crooks, i imagine.

MDPV is cheap as fuck, and the dosages are so small that if it does contain pv, you're getting royally ripped for something that is probably mostly random fillers/cutters. I don't know what dosages they suggest for this 'Shaman’s Dust', but the dosage for pv is about 10-15mg insufflated or only 2 or 3mg smoked.

I find pv more similar to meth than coke. To me it feels like meth with all the uncomfortable physical effects times 10. I knew pv was getting very bad for me when I was eating .5mg of xanax with every dose to try and make the physical side effects bearable. I find pv as euphoric as meth the first couple of times you do it, but it goes downhill very quickly after that. The scattered you feel after 5 days awake on ice feels amazingly sane compared to 2 or 3 days straight on pv :|

^ but of course, we don't know what the fuck it is, because part of the deal with these substances is that nobody will tell you what they are.
it may be MDPV - it could be anything. i wish people wouldn't support these dodgy enterprises that peddle this stuff; not only are you getting ripped off, but you are really opening yourself up to a world of potential harm.

^ I agree, I didn't mean to imply it was mdpv, just following someone's question about whether pv and coke are similar.

It really is amazingly shitty the way the 'war on drugs' has propogated these 'legal highs', mystery substances that fly directly in the face of harm minimisation and education...

amazingly shitty and downright frightening.
untested drugs are one thing - untested, unlabelled drugs are a nightmare waiting to happen.

After paying the stupid price for this rubbish, I had a small line. Absolute garbage.

Oh, should I mention, the "company" who are selling this shit import it from nowhere in particular (feel free to delete, but for harm reduction it should be said). Their products are MDPV cut with a million other chemicals. My advice, don't touch any legal powders unless you want to end up in hospital.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaman Dust huh?? Maybe it needs to be activated by the light of a full moon before it becomes super-potent? Warning, beware the Crack Fox.

^ Lofl at Crack Fox. Was that a Mighty Boosh reference like I think it is?

All the sites for these things say that it doesn't contain any "bath salts" or chemical analogs of other drugs.

Noone can know for sure what's in them but I'd like to bring up the point that a lot of combinations of completely legal and well known chemicals can be more than satisfying to the less experienced user. Caffiene and yohimbine can cause some very apparrent stimulant and sexual enhancement effects that could be satisfactory to some overexcited guy who did a small line of poor quality cocaine at a party once or twice.

It could very well just be the chemicals in our energy drinks without the actual energy drinks.

We automatically jump to the conclusion that it's research chemicals when it could very well be an even larger rip off for inexperienced users willing to ignorantly throw their money at this mystery powder.

The date of the original post supports the assumption it was MDPV now very much illegal and considering it is a cathinone derivative probably technically illegal back then.