• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

New Drug Laws in NT

Originally posted by pekkie:
I'd actually be intrested in seeing a photo at one of those signs, because I still can't believe that the NT government would think of something so ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You haven't lived in NT have you??
The government and territory are like another world!! ;)
These laws infuriate me so much i'm speechless....I'll have to rant later afyter a cuppa tea,1mg xanax,2 slices of pb toast and a mix!!THEN i'll be ready to vent my anger abd think of constructive action to take against this BS............motherfuckers;(
EDIT---Pig heads on sticks??!?!Fark,i said it was a different world....anyway keep up thr good work.
I may move there soon(darwin)So don't think i hate the NT people...shit,i was born there.
New edit---I overdid the xanax by 5mg so i'm not very outraged now....while i don't mond talking shit...well,over 50% of the reason i want to go back to my homeland is how cool the people.
More like 80%
BLUELIGHTERS GET ANGRY ABOUT THESE LAWS.
TAKE THAT ANGER AND CONSTRUCT SOME PRO DRUG ACTION
OR TAKE OUT SOME POLITICIANS WITH A FERTILIZER BOMB ;)
That'll get thier attention....fuckers
Anyway goodnight-make your day great tomorrow,it's easy to do
(for most)
Anyway,be happy
this post almost feels like it should be in social!!
;) :) ;)
Yet anuva edit bruva----I WAS JOKING ABOUT THR BOMB......I have alot of respect for the AFP,You guys do a great job 8)
ASIO are cool too ;)
[ 28 August 2002: Message edited by: Neks ]

Just a quick update from the land that time forgot.
The Network Against Prohibition NT website was recently taken down by Tripod for
alleged breaches of their terms and conditions.
http://www.country-liberal-party.com/pages/banned.htm
I am pleased to announce that the napnt website has returned to cyberspace.
www.napnt.org
These guys are regular heroes against the dark forces which would make this country a police state; they are in and out of court fighting fatuous charges which benefit solicitors only. Support or financial help much appreciated.

well if BL can help by hosting them they just need to ask. T'would be a pleasure...

Nice one JB...you are the original regular hero!!
BTW Did anyone notice that today is the International Day of Peace ...ah that someone had told George W Shrub

This is absolutely ridiculous.. Another reason why state government should be abolished.

Thought I'd give this a bumpy bumpy since the law is still in place and those lovely little green signs are now decorating a number of properties in the territory.
Indeed, your fearless correspondent almost walked into a house as it was being raided; lucky the 'radar' was on and I kept on strolling down the street.
Even when they are undercover it's those plastic surgical gloves which gives 'em away. :D

The thing that frustrates me the most about issues like this, and also any other issues regarding law enforcement is the complication of the issues.
With regards to drug/driving/assault/possesion related incidents i beleive that the laws already exist to enable the course of justice. - whatever that may be-
It's the blanket bans on these issues, which allow now lienency at all that frustrates me. In my opinion the source of the problem lies in the publicised cases of "injustice", where COMMON SENSE is not used. ( i make this comment with caution, because i know i have not researched every case, nor am i fluent with the nitty gritty of the legal system).