New Drug in the GTA?

Tiesto

Bluelighter
Sup everyone, there's this drug that my boy is telling me about (apparently he got his hands on some to try), and it is called MDS. I have no idea what that stands for.. All I know is that it comes in capsules (white-coloured powder), and my friend said there were visuals, "things were floating." Has anyone ever come across this stuff? The only thing I can think of is it being some type of research chemical. I also don't know how long it lasts.

methelyne-dioxy-shit?

I would be suspect as MDS itself is a rare blood/bone disorder which is treated with some heavy chemo type drugs and you know how the urban myth rumor mill works

Um I had some capsules and they were white colored. Picked some up at Pride Toronto Sunday night . Don't know if the guy said MDMA or MDS,I would suspect the former.

In any case, I had two capsules, the high was just too intense and I felt like my brain was being expanded.... The high lasted for about 6 hours. No drain/ depression the morning after.

It suspect it was probably MDMA. Loved it. Would defently buy again

white powder in a capsule could be any number of things, but i think a research chemical is a fair guess. please test them before you just start eating them like candy, as even if anyone here has heard of "MDS" it really doesn't mean much. the kids will name their drugs anything these days ;)

check out this thread from Drugs in the Media for any example of what sort of "new" shit is going around at the moment.

i'm leaving for the GTA tomorrow and i usually like to find a bit of trouble while i'm there, so if i hear anything about these i'll post an update.

^ I believe I heard people were buying that stuff from a certain semi- illicit store in downtwn Toronto. Dunno, I guess dealers could have sold them as E

K yea, just an update for you guys

the capsules are big (not like regular mdma caps or 5-htp caps), and i dont think it's a research chemical, unless they cut the capsules with something, because the capsule is filled only 1/2 way with the powder, and my understanding is that research chemical require very very very small doses, so iunno. I still haven't tried it, but when I can confirm what it actually is I will let you guys know.

Also, my boy who got them said people have told him it felt like they were on coke for like 5 or 6 hours, but iunno, that's different than what my boy said he felt when he did it (but then again, he took it after doing massive amounts of coke, which could have easily altered the drug's effects.)

Tiesto said:
K yea, just an update for you guys

the capsules are big (not like regular mdma caps or 5-htp caps), and i dont think it's a research chemical, unless they cut the capsules with something, because the capsule is filled only 1/2 way with the powder, and my understanding is that research chemical require very very very small doses, so iunno. I still haven't tried it, but when I can confirm what it actually is I will let you guys know.

Also, my boy who got them said people have told him it felt like they were on coke for like 5 or 6 hours, but iunno, that's different than what my boy said he felt when he did it (but then again, he took it after doing massive amounts of coke, which could have easily altered the drug's effects.)

Why not just invest in an EZ test...maybe?

'MDS' sounds like some kid who was told they were "MDxx" and either didn't pay attention to what they were told, didn't know what he was selling, or was just spreading further misinformation.

There is no way for anyone to tell you what you took. And if 'MDS' were a drug someone on bluelight would have a decent amount of experience with it by now.
my guess would be MDA if it's more psychedelic but there are at least a few dozen different RC's or MDxx's it could be.

get a testing kit and be safe. you don't want to put your life in the hands of someone who doesn't even know/care what they're selling.

Yea I'm waiting until I have $ for a kit. I had one, but my parents threw it out.

Are there really herbal products that give you an actual "high" out there? If so, any names?

HartfordCT said:
Are there really herbal products that give you an actual "high" out there? If so, any names?

Salvia can give you a 5 minute "trip" I cannot even begin to describe. You will need a sitter.
The headache after may make you only try it once. Also does not seem to affect everyone. Reasearch Salvinorin A

There are many more to choose from with quite a few being dangerous
Amanita Muscaria
Datura
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose
Morning Glory seeds (LSA)

The above have the potential to kill and at a minimum make you wretch for hours

Those "chemicals" are mainly ephedrine, caffeine and probably some other crap. The stuff that killed the guy was 25mg of ephedrine and some amount of caffeine. Not to mention he was 55 with a pre-existing heart condition and at a rave.

just an update.

someone i know snorted 2 capsules of this "MDS" while on ketamine. (stupid, i know). needless to say they experienced extreme stomach pain and spent 2 hours laying on a couch curled up. so yea, dunno wtf this shit is, but stay away unless u can actually test the stuff.

HartfordCT said:

I heard about this flower that you can cut and get this white sap to smoke/eat that gives you hella euphoria, and you can also boil this plant and drink the tea and get the same kind of effect...

I think it was called papvier somenferium with the sap being called opium and the main active chemical being called Morphine.

you may also have heard of it.