• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New city, no connects, script ran out early, need help coping through withdrawal

Get some stuff called cramp-eze, get some Lyrica,berocca and poppyseeds
and otc codeine if u can
If only. I looked in to all of those options while searching through the threads here. Would love to try the poppy but they’ve cracked down on it here and I even googled where to find them in the wild bc I was desperate for answers / options

If only. I looked in to all of those options while searching through the threads here. Would love to try the poppy but they’ve cracked down on it here and I even googled where to find them in the wild bc I was desperate for answers / options
he wasnt talking about the poppy pods, he was talking about poppy seeds. There still are some places you can get unwashed seeds, but its hit and miss.

Lyrica is prescription, most all poppy seeds are washed and codeine is a controlled substance in the US
If only. *drool* I’d give my left tit for even some codeine at this point let alone poppy tea. “And I’ve only got the one, so you see how serious I am.” - Fanboys 🤓

If only. *drool* I’d give my left tit for even some codeine at this point let alone poppy tea. “And I’ve only got the one, so you see how serious I am.” - Fanboys 🤓
Ya most of us only have one left tit, it's a shame really.

It takes around 70mg of Lopermide to keep my WDs at bay but be careful taking very high doses of Lopermide as its got a long half-life. If you need to take doses like mine then only take it once every 24 hours and only take it over the short-term!

My honest advice would be to try to quit thinking about it and find something to distract yourself. Easier said than done I know, but if you can't get any comfort meds and aren't going to go score there really isn't much that you can do, other than what you're already doing. Let this be a lesson to manage your script better next time.

It takes around 70mg of Lopermide to keep my WDs at bay but be careful taking very high doses of Lopermide as its got a long half-life. If you need to take doses like mine then only take it once every 24 hours and only take it over the short-term!
What would you say is a max amount of days to take it? I have to make it 4 days. Any guess on a max dose to avoid?

Ya most of us only have one left tit, it's a shame really.
Have you tried spinning in a circle really fast? Might end up having two lefts, if you’ve got enough to go around (not literally though I would hope)

*Update for anyone curious.
Took 1/2 an OPMS liquid kratom, couldn’t sleep (stomach got all bloated and hurt). So 2 hours later I took 12mg of loperamide in pill form and didn’t feel good enough to sleep, so an hour later / now I chugged down 1/3 ish of a liquid bottle of Amodium AD (11mg, I’m guessing 🤷🏻‍♀️ as the bottle reads 1mg per 7.5ml / 240 bottle) waiting to see if I can sleep. *fingers crossed*

What should I be looking for to find the right amount / dosage? IE; will I feel a warmth, a mini buzz, or just ease some symptoms?

If you can't get any benzos or anything, I would give up,.go to bed for 4 day and take lots.of hot showers and baths. And drink. It's just 4 days. And when you get your rx think about how nice it will be!

^^^ THIS

Take the Lope already and do not sell your prescription next time!
WTF are you thinking?

We cannot tell you an exact dosage that is “safe for you” etc..
Use your Brian.

Lyrica is prescription, most all poppy seeds are washed and codeine is a controlled substance in the US
So no otc codeine in the u.s. as well huh? As for Lyrica being prescription I was suggesting get a script for it.
And there's no such thing as poppy seeds that have been washed in real life.its just what we've been led to believe.they ferment very quickly once wet.but berocca and crampeze are a great relief from rls/leg cramps

Not much otc meds will work to be honest. I have never tried lope in high doses and never will. Kratom made my anxiety high with no relief.
Drink lots of water and try to eat if possible, shower helps for a few minutes even though getting in there is hard.
Just ride it out and try not to overthink symptoms. I find in withdrawal if you think you're getting symptoms, they will get worse. The mind is powerful so meditate if possible.
Good luck and you will get through it. Just keep reminding yourself it will pass

selling your meds while you are in active addiction yourself is the worst idea ever, even when I was selling stuff long ago, I never sold the exact med I was taking although I had several sources because I knew that I'd just increase the chance of taking shit from my own mouth.

I suggest taking long hot baths with some lope for the rls and valerian root for the insomnia, plus multivitamins && eating as much as you can, the vitamins will supplement the stuff lost by not eating due to the loss of apetite. pregabalin is scripted a lot, so if you can't get a script for it, maybe you can find someone who sells it easier than someone who sells oxy, although it is a very strange feeling being on pregabalin, it helped me a lot with aiding the symptoms

Hey FinKarma! Do you have access to Kratom by chance? What bout benzos?
No Benzos. I have some opms liquid kratom and I got some red sumatra from a website I haven’t tried the new capsules yet. Kratom in general the last 3 times I took it has been doing a nasty number on my stomach. Terrible gas pains that had me curled over popping a bunch of gas-x. Not sure if I’m taking too much or too little but it’s been making me jittery as of late as well at 4-5grams of the two strains I tried from a local smoke shop. (Red Borneo and a red Indo)

selling your meds while you are in active addiction yourself is the worst idea ever, even when I was selling stuff long ago, I never sold the exact med I was taking although I had several sources because I knew that I'd just increase the chance of taking shit from my own mouth.

I suggest taking long hot baths with some lope for the rls and valerian root for the insomnia, plus multivitamins && eating as much as you can, the vitamins will supplement the stuff lost by not eating due to the loss of apetite. pregabalin is scripted a lot, so if you can't get a script for it, maybe you can find someone who sells it easier than someone who sells oxy, although it is a very strange feeling being on pregabalin, it helped me a lot with aiding the symptoms
Yeah not the smartest but it’s quick money hypothetically if I were to do that, when you flip it all to one person all at once. Part of my issue is a new city and I suck at moderation as an addict. Been on the meds for 9 years for a slipped disc issue. Just started a new job here. So it’s work and straight home. Especially with how I feel right now. So I have zero connects or any idea on how to find one.