New CAPTIONS for the picture page!!!!

ILUVTOEATBEANS

Bluelighter
OK, new pictures! You all know what that means, NEW CAPTIONS!! Since I got such a huge response from the first set, well not really that huge, just 5 or 6 replies hehe, here are some new ones.By the way the new ones have a star next to them.
Here it is:
ASHKE--A beautiful beautiful person inside as well as outside!
*ANGELIGHT--:Why must this girl always stick hetr head in every one of my pictures, can't she let me be in just ONE alone!"
BESKONE-- Don't you know you can get the small drink and keep going back for refills?
BC--"these rubber gloves will keep me from chewing my fingers"
*BLAH BLAH--"What do you mean , I'm not supposed to eat the shell, the shell is my favorite part!"
CAGIRL--Page16, Victoria's Secret November Catalog
CENTRALGIRL--"So what do you think of this new dress? Does it make my chest look too big?"
*DISPARE62--"Have you ever seen a shave as close as this?"
*DIZEDANA--"Show my teeth? I just did a whippit for christ sakes"
*ECKSTASHE--The many different looks of Eckstashe, from the bleached hair, back to the normal, and lastly, the Jimmy Page years!
*E-HEAD--The BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, get it today on DVD!
*EXP--(Sung to the tune of Barry Manilow's Copacabana)Her name was EXP, She was a Showgirl, With pink flowers in her hair, and her dress cut down to there....
*FOXTACY--Well folks this guy stumped me. I looked at this pic for about 15 minutes and couldn't come up with anything, this pic is too normal, If any of you have something post it. C'mon vertigo, I know you can do it!
DJVU--"I have to get this last song on but the DJ booth is on FIRE!!!!!!"
DJ MAURIER--This guy looks like he's smiling 24/7!
E-GO TRIP-- 1 word, MUGSHOT!!!
FLOWER--You're a LUCKY guy RuRu!
GLITTERGIRL--"That's right! This was my idea, without me none of this would be here!
JONO--"I am a genius , I graduated Med School at 13 and went on to practice medicine as: DOOGIE HOWSER M.D.
JRAVER--"My dad thinks I'm studying, but all i can think about is Rolling tonight!"
RANDY--"Damn! Why do they have to take this picture now when i'm on my way to the chill-out room, can't they see i'm in a rush?"
RAVERDAD-- :I never believed them when they told me that if I did too much K that I'd turn into a cat!"
RAVERDAVE--"What do you think? Is this shirt me?"
RAVERKAT--::in Raverdads voice:: HOLY SHIT!! Now they even changed my name, and I'm still in this K-Hole, I haven't moved in an hour!
SCHLITZ--"I'm so happy, I finally passed the road test!!"
SKYDANCER--"Hey did you see my rubber ducky, I thought i took it in with me"
SMURF--"What do you mean the beans aren't in there , Look harder!!!!"
SOULFLY-- "All I need is my guitar & a beer, And I'm in heaven!"
*SPECIAL K--"This guy behind me doesn't think I know he's trying to take my shirt!!"
VERTIGO--Help meee!!! I'm melting!!
WYRM-- "What? I was only supposed to leave the bleach in for 5 minutes! I thought you said 5 HOURS!!!
X-MAN-- "Thats right, Ive been rolling since before most of you were born!!".
*X-RAVER QUEEN--"CANDYKID 4 LIFE!!!!!"

Lol... u rule.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~