• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

new beginings

PixieGirl

Bluelighter
Why when you think lifeis all sorted out does it change?
People jump back into you life with a simple phone call and they think everything is ok.
Why do I always let the people who have hurt me most back into my life, back into my heart?
Will I ever learn, Will I ever say no?
------------------
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh

Sweet, beautiful Pixie.
From what I know of you, you have one of the most beautiful hearts that I've come across in a long long long long time. Happy, cheery, upbeat, encouraging, caring, warm, non-judgemental and hopeful. Often times, sadly enough, it's hearts like these that end up getting the most hurt.
But you know what? It's also hearts like yours that experience the best of things in life in the long run. True loves, true smiles, true joys, true friendships. SOmetimes the pain might not seem like it's worth it...but if you decide to hang around, or let people back into your life, and remain just a little bit on the cautious side, the other person will be like, "Damm, after all I've made her go through, she's still stuck around in my life. She's proved loyalty to me. Maybe I should treat her back with the same".
I love you a lot Jen. You deserve good things and you will get them. I wish you wouldn't hurt
frown.gif

Lots of luvs,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen

jen,
just know hon, im hear fer ya whenever.. just know u can always aim me.. email me, call me.. phucking knock on my apt door @ 3 in the morn.. whatever.. im here.. and thank you so much for hugging me and holding me those times i was crying uncontrollably, just know ur the best.. and ur one of a kind..love ya lots!
biggrin.gif