• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New batches of MDPV

HorseyP

Bluelighter
I have been reading around here about MDPV and it seems that newer batches of MDPV are becoming lighter in colour and are now basically white.

People are saying that these new batches don't seem to produce the same rush as the older tan batches. I'm just wondering if its even worth my while ordering one of these newer batches. I'd be smoking this MDPV. Do people think the rushed produced from these new batches is comparable to the older ones?

If you're used to tan then the white version will be a disappointment at first. It does grow on you though and it's pretty much the same potency - just doesn't have the magic of the tan stuff. The tan version is thought to have been a dodgy synth that somehow gave it some extra magic - not been available for a good coupla years now cos nobody knows how to replicate it, it seems :\

it was less potent... I assume. and the effect was less physical. it was somehow more mellow, made you feel comfortable while white pv causes paranoia very easy.
that's my experience.

or maybe everybody likes the tan batch because it was the first time they tried and the first time is always unique d:

Nope. Since that initial batch I've had the odd bit of tan donated by peeps who bought a load at the time, tried it, didn't like it and left it in a drawer and it still wipes the floor with the white stuff. It's slightly more potent than the white variety, more clear-headed and with way more euphoria, rushes and the infamously insane horniness that's only there if you force it with the white - you get no choice with the tan - it wasn't called Pervert Powder for nothing. The white version is more just a straight stim with precious little of the magic the tan had. Still love the white stuff but the tan is a whole different, and far sexier, animal altogether.

My supplier currently have a yellow tan batch of mdpv. Haven't tested it yet though so I can't really comment on the quality.

Even within the realm of the "white" stuff the potency ranges so vastly that even stuff from the same vendor changes. Sometimes I dose one bump, and can chill for like 3 hours feeling good, and other times I do one bump, and then compulsively keep doing the bag till I'm a stim mess.

I find I need at least twice as much of the white stuff I have now as the tan stuff I had when it first hit the RC scene in Europe. Seems that the white stuff is more feindish too. Maybe a freebase vs salt thing, or different salts - I dont know. The effects are basically the same, but as previously reported less of the tactile / arousal feeling and more of a tweeker feeling, though I've had no anxiety or panic attacks yet, even with several days continuous use smoked in large amounts. So go figure - it vaporizes mostly clean too and smells the same as the original tan batch (vaped a tiny bit of that to see what it was like and had that same sperm smell). I just wish I had stuck with my vow not to start smoking it - damn a person can put away a lot of this stuff in 24 hours that way!
Just an an addendum, I have a feeling that MPDV loses some of its magic like MDMA does after a while so maybe it's not the tan stuff for those who have tried it but tolerance and habituation.

Last edited:
Had the misfortune to receive a gram of what is by far the shittiest batch of peevee I have ever come across from anywhere the other day. Tried a US supplier I'd never used before and actually thought the pretty high price might suggest that the quality would be good to match. Knew it was iffy as soon as I saw it - not powder at all but small crystals that looked kinda like salt. And tasted kinda like salt. But salt probably has more of a kick to it :\

Burnt fuck outta the nose when snorted and was weak as hell. On the foil it didn't melt even a tiny bit - just went yellow for a moment then black. Still looked exactly the same - even felt the same cos it stayed hard and crystalline. Only difference was that it was now black and it felt like I'd maybe drunk an extra-milky cappuccino too fast for a few minutes. Absolute garbage. Expensive garbage too. Didn't realise the 99.7% figure was referring to the added cut :\

The whole gram didn't even last 24 hours. Not even all that close to 24 hours even really :\

PS: :\