• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new australian E TEST kit?

ok lets clear up a few things.
PMA + MDMA does not = death. please never reduce these serious matters to something like that. PMA only equals "death: in some hack journo's mind who was trying to get a cool name for it.
PMA is a dangerous drug with unpredictable effects. it is unlikely that someone will die from one pill but it is very likely that someone will die from taking many. taking a PMA pill with MDMA pill is just making your body more likely to over heat. the combination by itself is not deadly.
PMA is made in australia by backyard chemists who dont have access to the precursors of MDMA. it seems very unlikely that if they had access to MDMA they would combine it with PMA. but i guess it could happen.
there is only one way to stay safe, dont take drugs. the police a hundred percent right on that. but of course if you do want to take drugs then the best way to stay safe is to take fewer pills and only of one type.
if a pill tests clear it would be best to not take it and destroy it. if a pill tests purple and you want to then take it, just dont take 6 of them in one night, that is bad for you no matter what is in it.
is it just me or is this all just common sense?

A few comments regarding a candyflip posting.
++++++++++++++++
Some technical specs: yes, the 'E' reagent is almost identical to the E-Z Test one that has served us all so well. The difference is that 'E' is made locally, about 2 days before it hits the shelves, meaning no more brown solution, ever!
++++++++++++++++
This is not really true.
It was only the small EZ Test that went brown because it is in plastic and people would not store it correctly.
Our LARGE EZ Test is in glass (guess yours is too ?), they won't go brown and you can store it anywhere.
Personally, I have LARGE EZ Tests and none of them have ever gone brown.
Does anyone have an experience of a LARGE EZ Test gone brown ??
If so, we really need to know.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Other differences include the new dripulator in the neck of the bottle that pours so much better (one drop at a time - thanks to feedback from Bluelighters!!).
That is interesting.
I admit that that is sometimes difficult with EZ Test.
We definitely had a hard time finding what we have now. If you have something better, I hope it is possible to help us improve ours ?
And yes, it retails for only $19.95 which is, well, cheaper!
Well, that is good then ;-)
As soon as we can (want to) beat that, we'll let you know ;-)
Anyway, the more xtc testing kits around, the better.
A few more questions, how many drops (or ml) does your tester contain ??
What material is the dripulator made of ?
Is it sold in a plastic container ??
Regards and success with it ;-)
aj
eztest.com
[This message has been edited by aj (edited 08 June 2000).]

r the new e testers going to be available via mail order over the net?

AJ, this discussion really should be taken offline, thanks...I'll be contacting you by e-mail.
Yes, the new 'E' kit will be available over the Net in the next week or so...and cheaper than in the stores...
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au