L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Never posted here so, sorry if it’s the wrong place

Marji

Greenlighter
My fella just ended it with me. I have been doing happy endings as a means of survival. He knew when we got together. I was honest. So recently he can’t take it anymore so I lied about doing it.
I also have been a runner for a hustler who pays me well. So there’s two means of fast cash. He is against that bc it a trigger for me bc I’m an addict. Which I understand.
Was I wrong for lying about me still massaging? I guess I was trying to protect his feelings. I didn’t want to lose him. Now I feel like huge dickhead. Any advice??

Let him go. It's no good to keep lying about what you do. If he can't accept it, he can kick rocks. Is he paying your bills? If not, he needs to stfu.

Lie to no one. If they're somebody close to you, you're gonna ruin it with a lie. And if they're a stranger, who are they you gotta lie to?

Last edited:
You should be honest as you care for him and eventually he would have found out sooner or later. Stay safe.

Isn’t this the same wanker who’s kept you sufficiently drugged out to keep you?
I don’t think it’s that greater loss, and he’s a hypocrite to boot.
He treats you like shit and then judges on you for doing what you have to to get by?

Yeah, you probably shouldn’t have lied. In fact you should have left when he suddenly decided that the job you’ve done from the beginning of your relationship is now suddenly a problem. Sounds to me like another way to control you more than anything.

I am sorry you are hurting though, break ups are awful
Huge hugs xxx