• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Never had a comedown... ever

Well said!! I also find that the more you worry about getting a comedown, the worse the eventual comedown will be. It's like when you're stimmed to fuck and desperately trying to get some sleep. The stress of worrying about not sleeping makes it even harder to sleep.

Ultimately though, the best way to avoid a comedown is to not stop taking drugs...

Totally agree. Having done drugs at each stage of life's journey I feel comedown way more now than in my teens and twenties. Simply cos I can't enjoy the comedown cos I no longer have the pleasure of lying in bed and vegging the day after.

I have a come down on everything, including coffee!

The older I get the more I feel it. There's no way I can put recreational chemicals in my body and not feel the whole impact of them whatever they are.

Maybe I'm just a special, sensitive snowflake lol ;)

I can get brutal comedowns from stims, obviously benzos, weed and opiates help with that sort of thing - but if you're claiming you feel fine without any aid whatsoever, then you are one of the few lucky ones.

Try not to brag about it (especially to people on comedowns) :p

I can get brutal comedowns from stims, obviously benzos, weed and opiates help with that sort of thing - but if you're claiming you feel fine without any aid whatsoever, then you are one of the few lucky ones.

Try not to brag about it (especially to people on comedowns) :p

lol I had never given it much thought untill recently. A mate of mine can have a line of mcat and be bad for days! I wonder WHY I don't get come downs though?

lol I had never given it much thought untill recently. A mate of mine can have a line of mcat and be bad for days! I wonder WHY I don't get come downs though?

Genetics surely plays a bit of a role, but I reckon it's probably largely a sign you're otherwise in pretty good shape both physically and psychologically.