And be the burden you will not bear?
I never understood your night-time patterns
Or the woman who lives within now
I know we'll never meet again
But I'll keep in touch somehow.
And I hope you still remember me
For I see you everywhere....

amina,
u know i really love this one.. it brought me tears... i completely empathsized with this one.. great! simply fantastic..
---
rebecca

writn,
I love your work, it is very touching you have a very old soul. thanks for letting us take a look into it.
------------------
Just takes one angel to change a life
~~~~CHERUB~~~~
Aka: Mommyhen

Writn...since you dont reply to me otherwise...get on a plane and come to Florida!!
smile.gif

OMG Cherub, Poe, Yoyi, thank you all for your sweet sweet compliments. My love poems are always so monotonous and mundane sounding since so many people before me have already expressed my thoughts in so much better ways..and yet you all make me feel refreshed in my own old emotions.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Cherub, you've been a great source of beauty lately.
Yoyi, I cannot begin to express my gratitude for lifting me up to such high spirits by your sweet sweet compliments and love and warmth lately. It makes me wake up extremely happy.
Thank you all
redface.gif
)
Mwwwwwwah
Luvs,
-Amina

I never knew you had such a talent! You writings are excellent, I only wish I had this ability.
------------------
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh

You SILLY WILLY PIXIE GIRLIE!!! You HAVE a beautiful personality and an even more gorgeous face..which to me shows what's inside. I'm sure if you pick up a pen and paper (which you probably have already) and write, it will be magical. Post something soon!!!
Luvs,
-Amina
------------------
"Like a bird on a wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free" - Leonard Cohen