Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Never Again!!!!!!!

mustpost

Greenlighter
What's up guys. Normally I just go around and read random posts but after what happened to me last night I had to tell somebody....... So I was at the club with the guys and we were ready have a blast. We always go to this one club to roll. They play trap, house , trance, pretty much all the music you wanna listen to while rolling. So we get there around 1130 and we hit up our usual dealer, who promotes at the club, but he wasn't there so we had to find her. After an hour or so my buddy comes up to me with good news, "I found a guy". So we got them from this random dude and so the fun begins, or so I thought. So I took 2 around 1230 and all was well. I felt great, the music felt awsome, high energy, good vibes,I was having a good time. Then around 2 I felt the drugs leveling out so I decided to take another, an this is where it all went wrong. 30 min into it I can feel my body getting tired but I couldn't stop dancing. Usually im a great dancer, pretty creative, but after that last one I can barely two step. I tried staying on beat but i couldn't. My brain felt numb and I was having trouble talking and focusing, as if I were brain dead. My eyes were twitchy too and i couldn't help staring into space. Mentally I was gone but some how I can still control my body. Im a pretty tall guy so I stick out in crowds so pretty much everybody knew I was fucked up and this is were the anxiety kicked in. Everywhere I turned I saw people staring at me an usually I don't care but I knew why they were staring. I was "that guy". At this point its around 5 and I tell my friends we gotta go. I was too messed up to go home so my friend thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach. We rolled a blunt but that didn't help it just made me more spacey. The whole way there I just felt super depressed and couldn't help but dwell on what just happened. I just kept imagining how retarded people thought I was. Even the dj was looking at me funny. So we get to the beach and I couldn't help but feel really depressed and paranoid. It was as if I robed a bank and everyone I saw knew. I felt guilty and couldn't keep eye contact. I ended getting home around 9 but couldn't fall asleep the whole day. I still had a hard time communicating and processing information. I finally fell asleep for like 12 hours. I woke up today feeling a little better. I got my speech and brain functions back but I was still off. I still had that sense of paranoia too. All in all im done with molly. I never want to lose myself to that extant ever again. This was the first time I had an effect like that, I rolled a bunch of times, and this was by far the worst experience to date. Even if it was just bad shit that I got its really not worth the risk. I had my fun with her, and honestly it was never the same after the first couple of times. Its time for a long period of sobriety and some soul searching for me.

What's up guys. Normally I just go around and read random posts but after what happened to me last night I had to tell somebody....... So I was at the club with the guys and we were ready have a blast. We always go to this one club to roll. They play trap, house , trance, pretty much all the music you wanna listen to while rolling. So we get there around 1130 and we hit up our usual dealer, who promotes at the club, but he wasn't there so we had to find her. After an hour or so my buddy comes up to me with good news, "I found a guy". So we got them from this random dude and so the fun begins, or so I thought. So I took 2 around 1230 and all was well. I felt great, the music felt awsome, high energy, good vibes,I was having a good time. Then around 2 I felt the drugs leveling out so I decided to take another, an this is where it all went wrong. 30 min into it I can feel my body getting tired but I couldn't stop dancing. Usually im a great dancer, pretty creative, but after that last one I can barely two step. I tried staying on beat but i couldn't. My brain felt numb and I was having trouble talking and focusing, as if I were brain dead. My eyes were twitchy too and i couldn't help staring into space. Mentally I was gone but some how I can still control my body. Im a pretty tall guy so I stick out in crowds so pretty much everybody knew I was fucked up and this is were the anxiety kicked in. Everywhere I turned I saw people staring at me an usually I don't care but I knew why they were staring. I was "that guy". At this point its around 5 and I tell my friends we gotta go. I was too messed up to go home so my friend thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach. We rolled a blunt but that didn't help it just made me more spacey. The whole way there I just felt super depressed and couldn't help but dwell on what just happened. I just kept imagining how retarded people thought I was. Even the dj was looking at me funny. So we get to the beach and I couldn't help but feel really depressed and paranoid. It was as if I robed a bank and everyone I saw knew. I felt guilty and couldn't keep eye contact. I ended getting home around 9 but couldn't fall asleep the whole day. I still had a hard time communicating and processing information. I finally fell asleep for like 12 hours. I woke up today feeling a little better. I got my speech and brain functions back but I was still off. I still had that sense of paranoia too. All in all im done with molly. I never want to lose myself to that extant ever again. This was the first time I had an effect like that, I rolled a bunch of times, and this was by far the worst experience to date. Even if it was just bad shit that I got its really not worth the risk. I had my fun with her, and honestly it was never the same after the first couple of times. Its time for a long period of sobriety and some soul searching for me.

Dont beat yourself up. Just be careful with anyone street dealers, test your drugs, and at the very least learn the diff taste of drugs and take Tiny doses of each before indulging.

The same thing happened to me. Got sold meth as molly, didn't taste it (only time I've every not...grrr) then proceeded to get really weird infront of 2 sexy hippy shicks who were ready to take me home....Thought a il bump of k may sort me out...and then I felt Exactly how u did. There is more to to the story but it's disgusting and hilarious and I can't type anymore, sorry.

Be the guy who takes care of the group ; ) then when u indulge u can get Wild : D

You said you 'took 2' so i'm assuming they were pills. You call them molly and claim to have taken it before. Do you have any idea what you are taking? Molly is a slang term like acid and dope, it means nothing and chances are you took something a little bit different this time than you're used to.

I seriously advise finding a source that you know and trust if you choose to do this sort of thing which I have no problem with.

I personally would advise drinking water and chilling out as well as taking breaks, especialy if things are not that pleasant.

Usually on the rave scene people are pretty cool and will help you out.

I know of an unpleasant exeperience where self defense was required during the come up and the blood was a bit intense as the person had no malice but chose to be the one to defend himself and his friends as he was the most well qualified in terms of self defense.

So anyways when he got to the venue two of his female friends gave him a massage while he drank water and spoke to him. After a bit he felt alot better and resumed the evening and all went well. The X was receieved from a trusted friend and the persons was with a group of close friends.

If you would like to know more, contact me.

Please be safe. As erowid says "know your body, know your mind, know your source." I personally think that is a good idea.

Have a nice day.

Now I am not a doctor, a lawyer, and am simply relating knowledge to best of my ability for information and help puporses. In no way will I ever give anyone medical or legal advice.