• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Negative side effects from bad meth?

Lizabeth

Bluelighter
I’ve been using again iv meth about 6 months now pretty much every day. Lately it seems like everything makes me not feel so great, but I really don’t think it’s 100% me. Cause I’ve never had it be like this. I can be fully rested, full belly, felling pretty good. Of course I’ll take small breaks here and there. People here have been supplying some scary stuff lately. One batch I got have a bunch of tiny red specks in it. Made a girl horribly sick and she pucked instantly. Someone tried selling me crushed icemelt even knowing I inject! Morons,

I’ve had some from the same gal that the past few times I’ve done it I’ve been miserable. At first it seems like it’ll be good. I’ll do a tiny bump to test it. The rush seems to feel good at first and makes you kinda relaxed with a constant burn in ur throat. Then as soon as the rush wears off I just feel miserably spun with a super fast racing heart, depressed, and horribly irritated and pissed off for no reason. It lasts for hours and hours, and doing more of course just makes it worse. I feel so bad it makes me want to just take a Valium and sleep it off. What’s the deal? Is it the stuff or is it me? Normally it puts me in a good mood and I want to get up and do stuff. Here recently I just want to lay here and not move hoping it will go away. WTH? I know another lady that did it and thought it was good? It has legs, but I wish it didn’t kind of thing. I can hardly bring myself to get up shower. I’m miserable, irritated, and just in a terrible mood...

I was having that same problem. My meth wasn't getting me high at all anymore. It was definitely caused from smoking some crazy meth extract shit, I was given. So I got me a lil bag of coke, cooked that shit up, "didn't burn my fingers up like @nznity did", haha. Sorry bud. Because I have like 10 lighters and a few pipes. When I was finished with that, I went back to the meth. For the nasty comedown I was getting, and wtf do ya know, it's like it totally reset my tolerance, I'm high af again. Not sure why tho, but I definitely take it. Haha

I've had the same experience. It's very hard to tell what part of the miserable experience with "meth" is your tolerance versus having shitty meth - but meth is not the gift that keeps on giving. All the good fun wears off the more often you do it - especially IV. There is a lot of speculation that the stuff that makes you feel speedy but really spun is a cut called n-iso but there is no evidence to that fact. It could be anything - even icemelt! Someone else posted about that stuff with red specks in it recently.

There is nothing more evil than dealers selling dangerous fake shit to people they know are going to inject it.

Like others have said or implied, it can be difficult to differentiate between Meth-induced stuff and actual harm to your body.

It doesnt mean anything about your intelligence or your objective mental health. A lot of people deal with this.

I would recommend going without or really reducing your dosage before calling a doctor. This is off the cuff, but it seems that the majority of threads like this end up heing no big deal.

So, hopefully this makes you feel a little bit better :) Keep us updated!