needing an expert's p.o.v.:

XxBeccaRollrxX

Bluelighter
I posted this in the new XTC forum, but I didn't get any replies that satisfied me
frown.gif
help?
ok... so as well all know: no coke or heroin in e, right? Well then, why do some people continue to insit that they are right in the drug expertise (uh huh sure) and claim that there is more to e than we know.
Just last night I was sitting over coffee with a quasi friend of mine as we were talking about the night ahead of us. She was telling me how she rolled a little while ago and how she passed out because her e had heroin in it.
Of course I continued to educate her about the contents of the drug and how it would be impractical and costly for ecstasy to contain heroin.
Yet, she continued to be obstanant. Then she said she paid 85 bucks for the pill so she knew it had dope in it.
so.. was the girl majorly ripped off.. or is it possible, just not probable? Any takers?
------------------
"the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude" --> Ralph Waldo Emerson
***Much LOVE***
~*BeccA*~

- would drive up the cost of pills, idea of cutting pills is to reduce costs
- people insist because it's ego protective, it is humiliating to admit mistakes and ignorance [explains the 85 dollar lie]
- handy theory to explain any unexpected, inexplicable effects from pills
- coupled with the limited scientific understanding that ravers as a whole have, its use is further understood

Dont you know everyone is an expert!!!
The same people who claim to know what they got in there roll are the sams people who...
-claim to know the secert formula to
coke (cola)
-claim to know who killws JFK
-claim to know how many licks it takes to
get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.
Everyone knoes people like this. The are called shit talkers. And they feel like they need to have the answer to or story for everything.
I only know I person who has all the right answers. ME j/k
-David-

One of the main reasons people still believe that stuff i think is because the media still reports it....ALL THE TIME!
I can't recall the number of times i've seen reports of busts on TV about e...then they launch into their predictable anit-e and (if its ratings week) anti-rave sermon. Almost always the police are only to happy to oblidge a quick sound-bite indicating how ecstasy could be laced with such dangerous things as coke....heroin....speed...rat poison...and parts of jimmy hoffa.
When people hear these things from the media and police and other so-called "trusted" sources they will believe it. No questions asked and without any hesitation or research of their own. I know i did, at one time.
------------------
Ciao...
e!