Admin Attention Need to speak to Admin regarding an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Network

Bluelighter
Neighborhood referred me to Vader since I had a complaint about an infraction, and Vader hasn't replied to any of 2 or 3 PMs sent over the last few months.

Did Vader die or something?

Vader has actually stepped down from his administrator role. I'd suggest PM''ing one of the other admins: Felix, Alasdair, Papasomni, Leftwing(probably not as he has not logged on in a while), Overdone or Ocean.

Sorry if I didn't respond to your PMs- I had a lot going on and I am the first to admit that I wasn't able to perform my admin duties adequately, that's why I stepped down. I did talk to NT about it, though, and gave him my opinions, I suggest you take it up with him.

What a title for a thread. 8) Vader is very much alive ^^^^ See.

was it the one associated with your post in the '100 Technical Support Tips' thread in support?

if not, which?

alasdair

Alas- yes it was. And how was I supposed to know he was alive? The "Last activity:" thing disappeared from my eyes. I thought maybe he was sick or something. I'll PM NT thanks Vader.

Or as Tripman suggested, if it's something that requires admin attention you could PM one of the current admins ;)

Alas- yes it was. And how was I supposed to know he was alive? The "Last activity:" thing disappeared from my eyes. I thought maybe he was sick or something. I'll PM NT thanks Vader.
feel free to take it up again with nt. if you're not satisfied after that, follow-up here or with a pm to one of the admin team.

with the recent changes in the admin team, we're still sorting out the formal forum assignments. bear with us a short time and we'll get the changes set and publish the new list in the usual place.

thanks.

alasdair

Good to see Vader is still alive... thread title grabbed my attention in a not so pleasant way

Yes, I am alive and kicking, and I've forwarded the PMs that I exchanged with other senior staff at the time to n3o and ali, so this should all be sorted soon.

PM'd alasdairm. Thread can be closed/removed/burned at the stake now, I got what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.