• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Need to mess me up- need advice on these drugs...

deos68

Bluelighter
wowzers you do know this is a harm reduction site right? we're not here to prescribe you a cocktail so you can be fucked outta your mind
why would you wanna do that anyway brother? shit happens move forward youre
only making things worse, say you do take the cocktail the same shit you arerunning from is gonna be there to greet you again
there's no magical cocktail to completely forget about shit trust me ive been there
that is a dangerous cocktail especially if you plan to mix with alcohol
strongly advise against it

Damn dude that's wild! Have u taken that much soma before? Whenever I overdo the soma I get the worst restless legs, it's kinda like fullnlown opiate wd as far as the way my legs thrash around, spreads to my arms too, it's fuckin brutal man. I hope this doesn't happen to u brother. With the alcohol in the mix that's gonna be a real shitty comedown and next morning bro. You might want to have a perc 5-10 ready for the hangover in the morning, that used to take care of my hangovers lovely when I didn't have a tolerance. Good luck and be careful...

Uhm... as we are not you, there is no way to know if it is safe. I can tell you it will likely wipe your memory clear for at least 24 hours, but may also do it permanently. My advice is no-go for the sake of sanity and for the sake of harm reduction. Would you mind telling us what is going on? Sometimes working through it helps take the edge off a bit and then you can take a slightly lower non-life-threatening dose to help you decompress. If you don't want to talk publicly about it (which I really encourage as it worked for me and everyone else in group therapy and continues to work for me in AA). you can PM at anytime...

I'm 30 years old, no job, my family doesn't have hope in me anymore, both parents are dead... I'm currently helping my grandmother with some stuff to live... I used to work in Telmex and money was the last of my problems... now I don't even have the energy to go to the banks to get what my dad my left, which is a lot, but i have no idea of that stuff, I only had 3 jobs, all computer only related, I feel old, my legs hurts when walking if I'm not on meds, I am humilliated all the time... I guess you get what I mean

I'm 30 years old, no job, my family doesn't have hope in me anymore, both parents are dead... I'm currently helping my grandmother with some stuff to live... I used to work in Telmex and money was the last of my problems... now I don't even have the energy to go to the banks to get what my dad my left, which is a lot, but i have no idea of that stuff, I only had 3 jobs, all computer only related, I feel old, my legs hurts when walking if I'm not on meds, I am humilliated all the time... I guess you get what I mean

I am really sorry to hear that brother. The loss of your parents is something I fear immensely. There are days when I feel like nobody could have worse problems than me just because I was in combat and saw things I can not forget. But the truth is if my parents were not around right now I would be on my own. I am essentially on suicide watch and was going to be spending a lot of time inpatient. But my parents took the risk of taking me in instead. I have no friends IRL. Most of my friend are here on BL. My wife left me after I was diagnosed with PTSD and injured myself so bad during an airborne jump that I got medically discharged from the military, and she STOLE my dog when she left.

The only thing that gets me through it sometimes is coming on here and giving people advice or listening to their stories, or sharing some of my own, it can be quite cathartic. If you have more to say please let this be your stage on which to anonymously air out your pain. I understand that want/need to get messed up, just realize that if you blackout all you have really done is erase two days of your life and wake up with the exact same problems. I am not saying not to use anything, go ahead blow off some steam get relaxed and settle into bed or browse the boards for a while. Good luck.

I am really sorry to hear that brother. The loss of your parents is something I fear immensely. There are days when I feel like nobody could have worse problems than me just because I was in combat and saw things I can not forget. But the truth is if my parents were not around right now I would be on my own. I am essentially on suicide watch and was going to be spending a lot of time inpatient. But my parents took the risk of taking me in instead. I have no friends IRL. Most of my friend are here on BL. My wife left me after I was diagnosed with PTSD and injured myself so bad during an airborne jump that I got medically discharged from the military, and she STOLE my dog when she left.

The only thing that gets me through it sometimes is coming on here and giving people advice or listening to their stories, or sharing some of my own, it can be quite cathartic. If you have more to say please let this be your stage on which to anonymously air out your pain. I understand that want/need to get messed up, just realize that if you blackout all you have really done is erase two days of your life and wake up with the exact same problems. I am not saying not to use anything, go ahead blow off some steam get relaxed and settle into bed or browse the boards for a while. Good luck.

Thanks a lot man. I'm sorry for your problems too.
The worst thing is that I know I'm capable of working fine, maybe not too much labor stuff, but I was a network adminstrator for 3 years. Now I'm stuck, I don't know where to begin, I take uppers like Modafinil to "do stuff" but I end up doing nothing, I'm tired of being the constantly humilliated by my family, I don't have friend either, I want to sleep for a lot of time, since I can't "research" my life with stuff like DXM or LSD now, at least I want to go off, fuck everyone, they think I'm shit anyway.
SOMA is an amazing drug and it's easy and cheap to get here, Lyrica too but expensive. Add Clonazepam, some Alcohol, and forget about kiling myself for some time.
It's ironic but I'm doing this as a safety method... maybe with I'll come up with something next time.
Maybe not.

Do not take those drugs they're in very high doses, it's dangerous and you run the risk of killing yourself, and it's never good to combine downers with alcohol or each other.

Instead of taking drugs focus on improving yourself, and getting help for your depression.

Sometimes talking to a friend or counselor can help, or just writing here on this website good luck.

Last edited:
OP, please do not take that drug cocktail. I think you know deep down that it is highly dangerous and may end in death.

No offense, but I'm going to chalk up your post as a cry for help. The BL community is here to support you.

Think about maybe working on improving the conditions in your life (step by step - it'll take a long time to even see slight changes, just like how you didn't get where you are overnight, it was a gradual process and suddenly here you are) rather than trying to mask them using high dosages of drugs to pass out for days at a time (which probably will result in a coma or overdose, not a nice long sleep).

We are here to support you. Don't take that drug cocktail whatever you do, please!

I'm gonna tell you agian to not to do that. You could potentially die. I know your life is tough but blacking out for 2-3 days isn't fun at all. You will do crazy shit and have to recollection. Just take a benzo and chill out. You DO NOT need to get messed up.

Don't mean to be a dick but that is a little pathetic. Please man listen to all these people. Sometimes tough love is needed.

Good luck

Last edited:
You are not pathetic life is a challenge no matter your upbringing, but tonight on this day I feel this classic in the link below is for you.

https://youtu.be/syNLBJ_Lq9E

Many times has this song put a smile on my face and I highly recommend you follow the youtube link that won't embed....

Dont do it bro. You might forget two days, but the third day will hurt more than today, if you even make it. Your brain needs to hurt for some time after a loss, its like withdrawal, you can put it off with drugs, but the pain will be waiting right around the corner. Something's just aren't supposed to be easy.

Thanks a lot guys. I did took 2300mg SOMA, 600mg Pregabalin, 6mg Clonazepam and 3 beers. I was able to get up without any major problems today at 1pm without any major problems, only very hugry and a little cloudy minded.
It sucks to have high tolerance, I have no idea how much I would need to really off me out for 2 days.

Nice to see a post from u today brother! Glad u cut that soma dose in half man. No wicked hangover either, cool. Thx for posting!

Thanks a lot guys. I did took 2300mg SOMA, 600mg Pregabalin, 6mg Clonazepam and 3 beers. I was able to get up without any major problems today at 1pm without any major problems, only very hugry and a little cloudy minded.
It sucks to have high tolerance, I have no idea how much I would need to really off me out for 2 days.

It's not worth trying as you may wake up with serious disabilities. Brain damage, breathing issues. Dependence on others for routine staff. You never know.
Try to get help. Be careful with your doses. 2 days may easily become two dark months. Believe me, I've seen this and I m sure you don't want that.
Keep posting. And good luck.
Erik

I have been taking Xanax for many years I also have flexril I just found out that I have cancer I need to just get fu*k up any suggestions would be appreciated I know that I have a high tolerance for Xanax mine are only. 5 4x daily i couldn't figure out where else to post this sorry

I have been taking Xanax for many years I also have flexril I just found out that I have cancer I need to just get fu*k up any suggestions would be appreciated I know that I have a high tolerance for Xanax mine are only. 5 4x daily i couldn't figure out where else to post this sorry
Sorry to hear that shit big mama, that's totally fucked Hun. You should have no problem getting some decent meds now at least. With what ur currently working with it's pretty straightforward, not much to be said that u don't know about xannies and flexeril. Need to get your but to the drs mama!

delphinen life might look bad now but you don't know what's around the corner. I was 33 my father long dead my mother in final stage dementia and I had 56 charges of burglary and theft charges from a $300 a day heroin habit going cold turkey in prison. I wanted to die and life fucking sucked! I ended up doing 10 months (after plea bargain) in a therapeutic community which is like boot camp and rehab combined with jail(fucking sucked).When I ggot flowed down to work release I met my future wife(go figure). I now have 2 beautiful children one just started kindergarten the other day and me and my wife own our own home. I never believed I'd find happiness and shit my mother died about 2 years ago and she never seen me with my shit together(at least not while she was in her right mind) and it hurt but I've grown so much I could handle it. Your grandmother needs you and you don't know what life has in store for you the book hasn't been written yet. Don't give up man,get some help and get your shit together I promise all is not lost!

I wanted to add that as much as I loved my mother,which I thought was the maximum on what one could love another,I love my children more. I'm not saying that my mother was replaceable,she isn't and I'll always miss her,but there is plenty of love out here for you and for you to give.You need to stop being blinded by this crippling depression and you have to fucking fight to do that and I promise you the payoff is exponentially better then the bad.Again you need to seek help reach out in the real world like you've done here!

Last edited:

Welcome to BL BigM. Sue!
I very sorry to hear you have cancer and are having problems with benzo tolerance.
What is the stage of your condition? Depending on what stage your cancer is there are treatments that can provide you with quality life and it's possible to live without pain.

If you want to make a better use of the prescribed medications you'll I suggest strongly that you watch for your tolerance levels so that you can actually get some relief instead of more pain and psychological problems.

Have you searched for psychological support? It can help you immensely. You may also search for a group of supporting patients.

About your current Xanax tolerance you need to come clean with your doctor so that you both can work on getting better.

Keep posting so that we can help you go further. There are a lot of good people in here. I hope you feel better.

Keep in touch!
Erik