• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need to know FAST!! Oxycodone/Percocets

ExperimenterProffe

Greenlighter
Hi, I need to know a few things before i go on another adventure with Oxycodone/Percocets... First off usually take the 10/325 mg perc's and the night before took 30mg of this, if I took this tonight how long should I expect for it to be before I get the onset of the high? How long will the high last? What should I expect from the high, and will me taking it the other night raise my tolerance for tonight? Note* I took 30mg last night as well (was pretty freaking satisfied and happy with the results last night..) can i expect the same results? God Speed Answerers, i appreciate all you do! GG!!

It's possible that you'll feel a diminished effect, but I bet it's so close to your last experience that you won't notice a difference. Onset will be fast 10 to 30 minutes. Peak around an hour. Will last 3 to 5 hours. You should check out Erowid.org they will provide you with all the info you ever wanted and more. Be safe and enjoy it for me since I'm sober now.

Thanks soo much, really appreciate it! Why have you chosen the path of sober-ism? In any case i most definitely will!

I have no personal experience with oxycodone, but here is the bluelight wiki page about it, it's far from complete but still contains a heap of useful information :D erowid is indeed also a good source to check out

In many ways the path of sobers wasn't my choice, I was essentially forced into rehab because I was drinking. It wasn't even about the amount I was drinking, just that I was drinking at all and I had a history or problem substance abuse. When I was younger, 5 or so years back I was a wreck and I was lying stealing and scamming to get any fix I could and even 3 years ago I went into a dark period of highly destructive drug abuse even though I was financially independent enough to support my habits. During that time I drank myself into the hospital, (drinking at least a 1.75 liter bottle a day) and when I got out and started drinking again right away my mother said cut the shit or you're fucked. So I called my old Oxy dealer and went to town, I was taking 4 OC 80's when I got up in the morning, which is bad bad bad news. I also dabbled with smoking Heroin at the time, even China White. I was selling Xanax to help support the habit even thought I had essentially inherited $11,000 dollars simply by turning 21. So that didn't last very long and I ended up at The Menninger Clinic is Houston, from there I went to OPI in Los Angeles where I dabbled with drinking again and got in big trouble. SoI didn't drink for awhile and eventually moved into my own apartment as an outpatient with OPI. I started drinking only at night and not every night, prob 3-4 nights a week and never more than 10 drinks over 6 hours. Usually more like 6 drinks but alas it does't matter. Also I'm a heavy weight with all substances idk why so even though that drinking sounds like a lot I rarely had anything resembling a hangover and was able to complete all the things I needed to with ease and finesse. Well, my apartment mate told OPI I was drinking ( the at cunt smoked weed all day every day, so he had no right to rat on me) and they recommended The Hills rehab center in the Hollywood Hills. So I went there and stayed sober for six months before they started acting like assholes and wanted me to restart treatment because I was really depressed. Still sober my parents offered to let me move home which was gracious of them and home I went. I stayed sober at home because I like living here and didn't want to disappoint them. Plus I have my own dog, not my family dog, and she is high maintenance so if I was getting fucked up all the time I wouldn't be able to take proper care off her. It's not like I'm trying to be sober for life, but for now I think it's the right thing to do. My father said I should try to stay sober for 4 years and get a college degree of some type before I return to any kind of casual substance use. Fact of the matter is that he is usually right, even though that irks me sometimes, and that's enough for me to at least give a valiant effort in staying sober for a few years. So that's that, I'd be happy to hear about your regular exploits involving substance use and if you have any questions feel free to private message me or just ask on a forum