need suggestions! taking a friend on first X trip tonight!

Dead Goon

Bluelighter
We're not really into the rave scene and i was wondering what good activities there are to do for a first timer. the first few times i did it i was having sex with my boyfriend...i cant really give her that experience
smile.gif

i had a blast going to disneyland on it but its too late for that. im in so.cal. and have a couple red mickey mouses and want some suggestions on how to show my
best friend/first timer a great time.
Thanks!

Huh. Wish my bf could 'perform' on E, as it were.
wink.gif

I dunno, do a search on 'blow up tricks' or something and I'm sure you'll find a zillion cool things to do. Have fun!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

I posted a reply on the new to XTC board (where yer origional question was) check it out if ya likes.

MAKE SURE ITS YOUR GOOD FRIEND YOU TAKE ALONG. I RECENTLY TOOK A FRIEND OUT WHO I WASNT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH.WE WERE ROLLING AND I JUST COULD NOT STAND BY HIM BECAUSE HE GAVE ME THE CREEPS.MY FRIENDS NIGHT WAS RUINED BECAUSE HE STUCK TO HER LIKE GLUE.SADLY TO SAY THE SITUATION RUINED THE NIGHT.E CAN BRING OUT YOUR SINCERE EMOTIONS FOR OTHERS SO BE CAREFUL NOT TO HURT OTHERS FEELINGS.MAKE SURE THERES LOVE AND PEACE BETWEEN THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.