Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

need some advice

skinzz01

Greenlighter
Ok i need some advice. My mate got done a while back and while he was getting stung a hole heap of meth was dumped into a spa. Now the spa had no chemicals in it just plain water.

So anyway the popo have taken samples from the top of the spa and the bottom of the spa to try and find out how much was actually put into the spa. There samples were all over the place so they said they sorta just averaged it out and the analyst has come up with a ridiculous amount of meth that has supposedly been dumped into the spa. Now i know meth dissolves into a oil in water so im not sure how they can get a dry weight of meth from it without reducing it.
Has anyone herd of cops recovering stuff that's been dumped? Also does my mate have any sort of leg to stand on with arguing the amount in the spa? Oh and by the way, the amount that the police have said that was in the spa, has changed its amount 3 times and is getting smaller and smaller each time.

Yer mates fucked whatever kind of discussion is had. Sorry but it's also sorta funny.

Ok i need some advice. My mate got done a while back and while he was getting stung a hole heap of meth was dumped into a spa. Now the spa had no chemicals in it just plain water.

So anyway the popo have taken samples from the top of the spa and the bottom of the spa to try and find out how much was actually put into the spa. There samples were all over the place so they said they sorta just averaged it out and the analyst has come up with a ridiculous amount of meth that has supposedly been dumped into the spa. Now i know meth dissolves into a oil in water so im not sure how they can get a dry weight of meth from it without reducing it.
Has anyone herd of cops recovering stuff that's been dumped? Also does my mate have any sort of leg to stand on with arguing the amount in the spa? Oh and by the way, the amount that the police have said that was in the spa, has changed its amount 3 times and is getting smaller and smaller each time.

No one is fucked. Firstly your mate needs a lawyer. These sorts of things can be challenged and experts employed to examine the prosecution's methodologies. Cases of this nature are very complex. Mistakes are common and if unchallenged the prosecution can result in an unreasonable sentence.

^^ interesting case

sounds like your mates are laughin, the cunts in blue clearly have no leg to stand on as they have changed the weight of said substance that many times n their route of determination is questionable to say the least..

a good lawyer is what ol mate needs

Thanks guys. Yeah he has a good lawyer onto it now. There is a few flaws with what the dicks in blue are saying. My mate isn't denying that he didn't put stuff in the spa but and has tried to tell the the correct amount that was in there but they wouldn't accept it and are trying to bust him for an amount that is way over the amount that has actually been dumped in the spa.

1. never admit anything.

2. don't say a fucking thing ever, no matter what they say to you just sit there silent

3. get a lawyer.