• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need some advice from experienced psychonauts :)

I bought a tab yesterday. The dealer and I chatted briefly, he was pretty down to earth, and he mentioned some stuff about the blotter design (Roland keyboard) and said that it was really "clear-headed acid, no fog". I asked him how many ug were on it, and he swiftly replied that he didn't know exactly how much, but he gets it all from his close friend who synthesizes and he trusts the quality very much. He said that acid was all he was into.

Size and texture are on par with LSD, and I've got a couple friends who did some from the same dealer a couple weeks ago; their trip lasted approx 12 hours. No mouth numbing or intense bitter taste either. Seems to me like it could real stuff, which is good to know (assume).

At this point, I'm absolutely certain I want to do this, I'm just being patient and waiting for a good time-slot so I can be worry free about parents and junk, as well as just solidifying it all in my psyche with good vibes. LSD to me comes off as a very powerful molecule; it's pretty intimidating to think about, which I feel is my only hurtle to jump over.

I'll surely update everybody on how it goes, should be in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Do let us know how it goes. I'm quite emotionally invested now.

The first 3 times I didn't even get high with weed lol. That 4th time tho... I damn near lost my mind. I swear to god I jumped from the ground up to my friends roof in a single fucking leap, and everyone else saw it too, and it fucked up a lot of things in my head for a minute lol. I mean, I don't want to go into details about that first time, but it was profound to say the least. Weed wasn't my first drug either, I had done LSD before, when I was fucking 12, becasue I was a little shit and I got into my parents stash. I had some dark mystical experiences during the come up of that Trip too that made me reevaluate everything about myself lol. The weed made me break myself down and reevaluate myself. The first time I took mushrooms, I took 10g and convinced myself that I had died, which caused me to tear apart the nature of reality in my head yet again.

That's the whole point of these drugs. You take them to learn about yourself, and the reality you inhabit. they show you how wrong everything you think is. This is not a bad thing unless you aren't equipped to deal with that mentally. If you have issues that you need to deal with, if you feel like you're self repressed, if you're addicted to something negative, these are healing tools for the mind and spirit. Don't fear them, they don't hurt you, they don't make you crazy, embrace the sensation. Flow with it and allow yourself to disintegrate. let go of what you believe, let go of your attachments and set your mind free. Then think. Think about all the possibilities that you were never open to before. Think about how much beauty is in this world. Think about what a gift it is to be alive, and to be able to experience what you're going to experience.

Yea, psychs tear you apart, but they provide you the means to put yourself back together again too. Your only job is to remain relaxed and to feel free.

Well it happened. I took a half tab and it blew me away; "if this is only half... o_O". It started out pretty rough; I was dancing around to some Doors and jumped into the air, at which point the whole mood took on what I imagined to be similar to being in a spacecraft launch and hearing "...1 ...blastoff" (or whatever they say ahaha). Except I was not as "ready" as I expected for such a journey. I ended up panicking a good bit, blacking the fuck out from the adrenaline, and then finding myself on my stairs, eyes shut (quite cozy in fact), seeing this pink holographic pyramid enclosed in a circle (not so much illuminati style, but it looked like a model of it, 3D blueprint that was pink) which was then surrounded by patterns of green alien faces.

I opened my eyes and returned to a general mood of confusion and panic. I had to call a friend over. Had to find my phone. Searching for it I found that I fucked my face up really good; deep, 3 inch gash on my forehead. I scotch-taped it closed :) A few friends eventually showed up and they eventually left, so I decided to just lay on my bed and try and hang on. Then things turned "good".

I started peaking hard and it blasted me into a whole new world. I was seeing, but it didn't matter where from. I was aware of my body, but it didn't matter. It showed me exactly what I had feared and it was so potent and full of life, after I let go of trying to hang on to myself. It was simple, so simple. I hesitate to say "beautiful", because it wasn't anything, but it was great. It took on a nature of a lesson; I would literally ask a question and I would be given the answer to anything. I think people are so confused about "what the meaning of life is" because they expect some lurid legend or fairy tail that will blow their mind and unlock the secrets to the universe, when really the answers are so simple, and that's why people ignore them. Stuff like "Be here now" etc, are gocked at because everybody wants a fairy tail; a fairy tail that is "true". But I think the fact is that we don't know truth is; it's not any one thing; it's the lack of things. The silence in which sound comes; the darkness that gives birth to light; the nothingness in which our perceived somethingness comes from. Our somethingness is a story we tell ourselves to pass the time, per say. Life is meaningless, so we spend our time just sharing stories. "That's a lamp", "I'm a human"; we're all just story tellers. And I don't mean that in a cynical way... what else is there to do?

The thing is today, we're so attached to our stories, ignorant of the fact that it's a story; meaning that, it will come to an end. You know that feeling when you're reading a good book and you get really invested in the characters, and you're nearing the end of the book, and you're already dreading it down inside; to close the book, say goodbye, and eventually pick up the next one. That is death; death is just change. To say goodbye to our character at the end of this life.

To live in fear is the equivalent of reading through a book, and worrying about what the very last sentence of the entire book says. It's going to say the same thing no matter what, so you may as well just let go of your fear and not spoil the whole story with your anxious fit. But it ultimately doesn't matter; you can go on fearing if you want because there'll be another story after this one. "You'll" either be anxious for eternity or just get sick of being anxious and perhaps start living life. It's just cooler that way... haha... And if you really don't like your life, I suppose you can just skip to the last sentence and get on to something better...

Our "soul" is nothing; it's what allows 'something' to be; that contrast is necessary. The darkness in which light comes; the silent, attentive reader who experiences the stories.

Other than that, playing guitar was something....... I was Jimi Hendrix for while....... Not in the sense of "wow I'm so good at guitar I must be Hendrix", but I felt like I was drinking from the exact same creative well that Jimi drank from. I didn't become him, it felt like I was him all along, like it was me. Again not in the egotistic sense of idolism, it was like being at home, nothing weird. I barely noticed it actually... I just kept going... just kept playing and singing the first things that came to me. The entire experience seemed like one mush of sensory explosions. I wasn't playing AND listening AND feeling everything bend and ripple in colour, it was one whole. What I felt came out in what I played, and what I played effected how I felt and these in turn influenced my environmental warpings which influenced how I felt and what I played. One smooth electric mushy ball of experience. It all was so bendy and liquid. It dawned on me that simplistic music doesn't necessarily imply that the musician is relatively unskilled, but perhaps that they're so preoccupied feeling it all that they don't spend as much energy on elaborate finger articulation on a fretboard for example. That sure as shit what I was feeling; I was so consumed by the myriad of sensations that I didn't give a fuck what I was playing for the most part because it felt astounding.

One'v the highlights of my "jam" was when the floor of my room gave out. All my lights were off, so I couldn't actually see my floor, so it didn't actually feel or look like it was there. It was just void, like I was in a spaceship with a glass floor, looking down into the nothingness of space. There was nothing but a green star (laptop charger light), which I promptly started to sing about. Something about the green star coming so far just to see and speak through me...

At one point I was groping around my floor in the dark looking for something and a targeting HUD appeared briefly; orange holographic squares to help shoot my hands out at the ground accurately. Lots of subtle sound effects too. It almost doesn't feel like it happened in a way, like I was so preoccupied that I took very few notes in memory about what was happening.

It's been a groggy day, yet peculiar. Your motor skills sure get fried for while after... but yeah it was super.

Thanks to all for your advice!