Need Info On Mesclaline?

Scooby Doo

Bluelighter
Need info on Mesclaline and the effects that it does?
------------------
Don't Take Life Too Seriously!

What is commonly known as Mescaline, were the microdots a few years ago. They were believed to be a mixture of Strict 9 (sp?) & LSD. The effects were similar to Acid but more speedy & edgy. Uncontrollable borderline hysterical laughter & visuals as well as paranoia sometimes. Real mescaline comes from the peyote cactus I believe, don't quote me though. This is all I know, not sure if it's 100% accurate. Hope this helped.
------------------
"Take care, brush yer hair ;) "

Ahhhh 1 of my favorite drugs!!! Mescaline is he shit, they come in small tablets. Smaller than e, I believe the color is anywhere between green and brown. Take 1 first to see how potent they are then proceed to do more. But the affects are like a CLEAN ACID trip nothing like shrooms but the trails you'll see will never compare to any drug, I had trails ranging from 1 arm to the other. It's un fucking real... Also it's better for you then acid and shrooms. Shrooms are good but if you eat to many you'll either go insane or get your liver all fucked up.
Peace
DiSSy
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."

Mesc was/is the shit! I heard rumours also that it was strictnine( a poison). It would make you laugh your ass off to the point it hurt!! Real mescaline comes from the peyote cactus, but whatever it was it was very similar to acid, but not as intense. Has anyone seen it lately?
EN

had mesc microdots in boston a few weeks ago. they weren't all that strong, def needed two to really trip, but one was very enjoyable, spacy mad body buzz
smile.gif
works very well with some herb...
if you can get em, they're worth the experience at least once...
*~bC~*
------------------
I think, therefore I ambient...

mesc comes from San Pedro Cacti, and is comparable to really nothing at all. Body floating and visuals too, but in the pill form (mircodots) I don't believe that there is mesc in them. I heard that for mesc you need to take a lot more than just a pill quantity, but it could be pure peyote. Which is a dirivitive of mesc, I think. Good site (as always) to check out effects and stuff like that is www.erowid.org.
PLUR
------------------
"Anything that's worth doing is worth doing right."-HST

shamen mesc. comes from peyote (peyote is the actual plant, mesc. is the chemical)
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

read "the doors of perception" (where The Doors got their name) by aldous huxley for a good description of the effects of mesculine.

I want some!! My mom said she did it in the 60's and it was the best 4ever!!
can someone anyone give me a hint?
We are the music and we are the dreams of dreams
Melody
e mail [email protected]
smile.gif
~

mesc. cam be obtained legally, through the san pedro cactus. san pedro produces more pure mesc. tha peyote because it grows faster. look on www.erowid.org or www.lycaeum.org for the psycadelic cactus growers guide. it will tell you everything you need to know. there are many web sites that sell san pedro cuttings (they are legal to possess, but not to eat). im sure good web surfing skills will give you the needed urls.
knowledge is much more than power