• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - GREEN APPLES - Melb

Yep, I tested these for E^lEctric on Friday night, confirmed the same result. Users report they are not great pills, some minor stomach aches experienced.
Take care.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

ok im not sure if any1's still interested in any info on these apples, but ive found out pretty reliable info.
there r 2 different batches of green apples, both wif the macintosh logo. they look almos exactly the same, but if u place 2 side by side, u can see dat 1 is very very slightly darker n better made than the other. the darker mac is an import, n the lighter 1 is from sydney. the darker mac is the real deal, tried n tested n observed a room full of frens (was real fun being the 1 straight person in a room full of pple off their faces n talking rot, mos amusing!)
the lighter mac was tested by myself n my mates. these r pretty gd copies too! i wun call them speedbombs bcos they din get me dancing very much. we were more like sitting on our arses grinning away. they lasted abt half the time as the darker macs, n the best part was dat they had zero come down. 1 of the cleanest come downs we had ever experienced.
ps. the green apple in the pic looks like the sydney 1. the import didnt have as much "white" in them.
pps. on another note, there r also import blue butterflies n sydney blue butterflies going around. the print is EXACTLY the same. but the import butterflies r a greenish-blue (turquoise) while the sydney butterflies r true blue.
[This message has been edited by GhOst (edited 30 August 2000).]