• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need help identifying 'MDMA' crystals

jacked

Greenlighter
Hi,
I recently came across some of these crystals which came as white and easily turned to powder.
On testing with the reagents shown in the images below, I am puzzled as to what the substance actually is.
Anyone who can shed some light would be most appreciated.
I uploaded 2 pics with different lighting to hopefully make things easier

2dtc743.jpg

un4zm.jpg

How much of the sample did you react? From the looks of it this is definitely not MDMA. Was there any fizzing when you added the reagents?

It might be beneficial if you have this stuff lab tested if you intend to ingest it (i would throw it away).

How much of the sample did you react? From the looks of it this is definitely not MDMA. Was there any fizzing when you added the reagents? It might be beneficial if you have this stuff lab tested if you intend to ingest it (i would throw it away).
I used a very small amount of the powder - like 1-2 grains of salt if that makes sense, and only the marquis fizzed slightly. Also, the best surface I had to hand was some old photo printer paper (hope that doesn't affect results) How would I best go about getting this stuff lab tested being based in the UK?

Last edited:
Always perform your tests on some sort of a ceramic or glass plate. Other materials are not good as the reagents are corrosive. Re do the tests on the appropriate surface.

Check here for LAB's that are in your area.

http://www.reagent-base.net/laboratory-testing

However since there is a low chance of your sample being MDMA you might want to discard it (or end up paying for analysis of something that turns out to be some worthless beta ketone) Some labs demand payment and other do not. Maybe you could try WEDINOS.. i think it's free :)

Looks like a reaction to one of the drones -Mephedrone, Ethcathinone. It's not a MDMA reaction so proceed with caution...

You may find this chart useful