• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help getting high

poopoopeepee

Greenlighter
Long story short, I only do drugs' once every 2 months now and that drugs can't be a stimulant, weed or psychedelic. So for the last few tries I've gone with opiates: codiene, oxycodone, opium and morphine. I'm on fluoxetine and I remember back when I was big into taking drugs, before I was on fluoxetine I felt that even purple drank was wonderful, but now "hard" drugs like oxycodone and morphine aren't doing it for me at higher doses. I need to take my fluoxetine otherwise I'm really fucked up, but can anyone think of something that could hack it for me and get me back to actually enjoy drug taking. I like euphoria in a drug and I really look forward to that once every 2 months I can experience it, but I'm just not getting it.

Any advice or ideas about this would really help me out. I'm quite sad that the last few drugs I can enjoy aren't doing it for me, cheers.

I feel your pain, I'm in the exact same boat. I take Effexor and Abilify and I cant feel shit. It's horrible. But I need my meds. Any help would be appreciated but I dont think there is any.

be very carefull about this, because combining downers is how you get an od. But ime opiates work a lot better when you are tottaly relaxed. So when I'm looking for a very pleasant high from heroin, I usually drink and/or take benzos first, and take heroin once im completely relaxed already.

This drug completely steals your soul. It's not even worth the euphoria and i've felt it sadly more times than I can type out a number.

There are better ways to deal with life lol. Careful what you wish for though.. you might never get out. In my opinion it's a very good thing that you are struggling to feel it. Many would wish they unfelt it entirely.