• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Relapse Need help... Dont know what to do. (poss. heroin relapse coming...)

Chris42393

Bluelighter
I am literally on the verge of a relapse and I don't know what to do... I have been clean from Heroin for a year now (on Kratom keeping me at bay)... But I recently got a new job where I make 6 figures (very high end). And money isn't an issue now (as it was before). I don't get drug tested, so using isn't a big deal.

If you had pretty much unlimited money to buy H (or your drug of choice), would you keep using if money wasn't an issue? I already have 70k set aside for it... Which should last YEARS.

I already get bad WDs from the Kratom, if I don't take it every 7-8 hours) might as well go to the H and get a better high.

Plus, I have TONS of high dose Gabapentin for WDs if I ever want to stop (unlimited supply as well). Surprisingly Gabapentin takes all of my WDs away, if needed.

The devil is sitting on your shoulder. He always seems to pop up when things are getting better.

Why did you stop using heroin in the first place? Stop and remember why, try to mentally put yourself back in that place

You may have unlimited money now, but in the middle of an addiction, functionality begins to decline, possibly putting your job, and cash flow in jeopardy.

My recommendation to you is to visit a doctor and get a prescription for something else to keep the withdrawals at bay, and try to do some introspection on what is rearing its ugly head in your psyche and why.

is it literally just having the money so thinking you'll get away with it that is putting this idea into your head? i can sympathise because i got a proper habit the second i could afford it, and every pay rise i got just went into buying more heroin.

lady alkaline is certainly correct that if it spirals out of control, your ability to function will be impaired, and you will put your job in jeopardy,

honestly if i were you i'd try to get off the kratom, not just move onto gear. its just not living. i hated myself for being a heroin addict, even when money wasn't an issue for me. don't do that to yourself. if you're making good money now, maybe start saving so you can get into a decent rehab. live is so much better when you're not restricted by not being able to go away or yo'ull get sick, having to leave things early cos you're getting sick, and not being emotionally there for people when they need you.

You probably Will be able to do it for a few months up to a year maybe lol bit More. Bit Trust me, it Will eventually catch up on you. Somewhere alonh the line you Will fuck up or somethinh bad Will happen.
Dont risk allí the hard work you've Made for a fucking void lifestyle.