• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on Vaporizing "pure" Tramadol.

teological

Bluelighter
Hi guys, I have some Tramadol capsules. The only active ingredient is Tramadol.

Do you guys think it would be safe to dissolve it in PG juice and vaporize it?

Note: They are not pills, but the actual tramadol is a powder withing the capsule.

Thanks.

No. Do not do this. There is no way to know how much MG you get per 'vape' and also no studies from what I've seen of people vaping tramadol before. It could effect you 10x more and without knowing how much per dose you are getting could be disastrous.

Please don't do it.

^ listen to that. Plus the more active metabolite O-desmethyltramadol is responsible for most of the opiate effects and by circumventing your liver by smoking it you are effectively killing all the potential for a high.

Thanks, but I was more referring to the safety of "heating" it. I mean it is safe to smoke pure morphine but it is not safe to say crush up a pill and smoke it.

So in that regard is it safe? As in, will it do damage to my lungs like smoking a pill would?

Morphine isn't synthetic like Tramadol. Like I said. No. It's not safe. Don't do it.

Well smoking tramadol isn't something that would be reasonable to do in any sense. It won't get you as high as eating, it has no information regarding safety, you might end up destroying it by heating it, and smoking almost certainly has a lower bioavailability then eating it would, so why are you trying so hard? If you are addicted to the ritual of smoking go get a different drug.

Smoking pretty much anything is gonna do damage to your lungs