• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on using Zubsolv to get through withdrawals !!!!! Please help.

June19

Greenlighter
Hi, I am new to this site and have read some great threads. I have searched the different forums and maybe I am not doing it right but have not found anything on Zubsolv.
I am currently taking anywhere from 30 to 40 mgs of Oxys a day. I snort them. I have had enough. This is not the first time that I have been addicted. But Oxys are my DOC. I have 4 and 1/2 5.7 Zubsolvs. I know that I have to wait until at least 24 to 36 hours before I take my first one. I want to do a quick detox. I have read different threads using Suboxone and Subutex but not Zubsolv. The last time I tried to withdraw I didn't wait long enough. Needless to say that didn't work. I was extremely nauseous and so tired. I want to do it correct this time. This all stemmed from having major dental work and the dentist gave me Hydros 7.5. Of course this wasn't good enough to kill the pain so I got myself Oxys. I have now been on the ride since last Sept after being clean for a year.
My question is since I only have 4 and 1/2 of the Zubsolvs ( which I don't like, I preferred Suboxone but this is what I was able to get ), how much should I start off with? I read from a thread that was written awhile ago that someone took one 8 mg of Suboxone after waiting 52 hours, took one, and that was that. I have also read the different threads about starting at 4 mg in the morning and at night for the first day and then tapering down from there.
Since that thread was written so long ago I am asking for some advice from the community on how I should go about doing a quick detox? I read about Thomas's recipe, and then another article about Vitamin C but I want this to be the easiest and less painful WD if I can help it. I am sick and tired of living this way and am ready. I gave up alcohol about 7 years ago but traded that in for drugs. Got clean from the drugs ( Oxys ) and relapsed a few times. Went into a detox facility and was on Suboxone for over a year. Got off of Suboxone and remained clean for a year. Then had to have major dental work and here I am, once again addicted. Of course, I am an addict.
I appreciate any advice on my journey to recovery.
Thank you.
Living in Hell right now.
June19

Hi I am on maintenance 5.7 Zubsolv. I have been on suboxone 8mg strip and I can say they are equal. I would start with a quarter of a 5.7 Zubsolv and 2 hours later if you aren't feeling better take another quarter of a pill and you should feel alright.

Thank you. Do you have any advice on how long I should do this for? Or should I just take the Zubsolv for the one day?
Much appreciated.

I would take the zubsolv for a week, and start to taper down in dose after 3 days, take a half a pill for the 1st 3 days, then a quarter of a pill for 2, then half of a quarter, on day 7 you can do a boost dose(half a pill)