• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nausea on comedown??

Thx babyd... ooops superbabydoc............lol.........congrats on that by the way.

Um yeah actually I may not have explained it correctly...........when I vomitted it was about 4 hours after the second drop and immediately following two glasses of water which I was drinking immediately prior to bed.

Following the spew I hit the sack for about seven hours and then when i awoke i took the panadeine which is when the extreme sweat and dizziness started (within ten mins of having the panadeine).

It shoulkd also be noted that I had just had a shower and about half a cup of coffee as well when the dizziness started.

Funny thing is that after lieing down I was perfect within about 20-30 mins.

So yeah, the panadeine had nothing to do with the spew.

You are probably quite correct about the non correlation between the panadeine and the dizziness, sweating, over heating etc but our group tends to err on the side of safety and could not rule out the possibility hence the rule we made for ourselves.

haha, it is possible that I overdid it as u suggest as one of the pills taken in the second session was plugged, something which i had not tried before.

Thinking back now, it makes sense I guess and u r probably right.

Cheers.

I get horrible nausea the day after E. Or speed. Or even drinking.

I think it's just a sensitive stomach. :\

You just have to listen to your instincts . What is your body telling you that you need? I can't drink orange juice because it's too acidic, but sometimes a glass of milk with a bit of sustagen goes down well. Experiment with what settles your stomach. Eat a little bit at a time. But DO try to eat. The worst nausea happens on an empty stomach: why do you think they recommend pregnant women keep dry busicuits next to their bed for the onset of morning sickness?

I also find an antacid tablet - like mylenta - after eating helps to digest it and stop that "oooh, coming back up again!!" feeling. Eat, drink, then sleep. Solved. (usually)

Thx, actually its all good, it didnt worry me at all.

It has never happened to me before.

But Im not sure that I should take your advice about listrening to what my body tells me I need............cos it keeps saying take more E..........lol.

hmmmm..........maybe thats my mind............anyways I dont listen........well not always...........lol.

Keep smiling.

StrawberryLM, I probably agree with you - I never had an issue with consuming just about anything (food wise) - I had an iron gut...until I got a really bad couple of cases of food poisoning (one from a supposedly very nice place in Melbourne, and one whilst overseas) - since then I've been far more susceptible to stomach upsets...and if I think about it, the issue of nausea during comedown probably arose around the same time...

Geez I miss that 'ol iron gut...just don't know how pregnant women could get through morning sickness! 8o

I *always* get nauseous on a comedown but I usually get into bed and go to sleep so I avoid most of it.

Though I think eating something sounds like a good idea.