• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Native Australian plants containing dmt?

Yes, most people I know agree that maidenii has fairly variable alkaloid content. The obtusifolia seems to be more consistent and reliable.

Im having a really hard time telling which is which sort. Around my area seriously every second plant is one of these acacia plants, and sometimes huge amounts of them clumped together. Its hard to tell what they are though they all look so similar. Is there any easy indentification tips or if I got a digital camera and took some pics would some of you folks be able to indentify them?

Also what extraction tech should I use if Its just gonna be a random acacia, or do I generally have to know what type of acacia it is first?

ok i see alot of mumbo jumbo
the slang for it all your looking for a tree called maidens wattle or that name there all using acacia maidenii

you can find on the qld nsw border and around brisbane area it grows native in the middle bit between both pretty much any acacia eucology has dmt maidens wattle is only the highest in potency if u were keen u could kill a few people and get a hit from some spinal fluid :)