NASADDAs social v. Macbooks can fuck right off cause it's PFF's and Ohline's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday a little late memphis. Hope the shit was pretty nuts. Booze drugs and titties everywhere

and where have I been? I went out drinking on Monday night and just made it home about 45 minutes ago. yep.

Funny you should ask, I actually know a little of car insurance companies. I have a few friends that work for insurance companies, at one point I had 2 roommates that were auto claims adjusters.

I sent you a PM. I did have this big answer all typed up but not trying to make a huge tl;dr post in the social about car insurance

I wish I was drinking lol I actually had some absolutely bomb pineapple and thai basil margaritas last night at a dinner for my work.

So I definitely just almost burned the house down.

I had some papers that I wanted to burn because they had a bunch of personal info on them so I threw them in the woodstove, no big deal I do that all the time. Then I figured while I was at it I would get rid of some cardboard I have laying around. I guess I put a lot in there because the thermometer kept rising higher and higher so I opened the door and threw a pot of water in there when it reached like 550o and that killed it real quick. I turned around to leave and I could still hear fire rushing up the stovepipe so I turned around and it was now over 700o Then the high temp paint started to burn off the pipe and it started smoking a lot which set off the alarms. I ran outside real quick to see whats up and smoke was pouring out of the pipe so I ran back in and there's no fire in the stove. FUCK a chimney fire!
Luckily we had this chimney fire suppressant thing, like a stick that you light like a road flare and throw in the stove. Actually worked quite quickly and shut shit down. I ran around killing the alarms and opening windows and doors and put a fan in my upstairs bedroom window to clear all the smoke out of the loft. Then hung out outside for like a half hour because it was smokey as shit inside.

What an asshole

I'm debating whether I should tell my roommate that I almost lit his house on fire. I've barely been unemployed over a week staying at home and I've already pulled this shit. Whoops

Tell them the truth on what happened.....They should know that you believe the chimney needs a cleaning. Because the same shit can happen again if the chimney is not cleared....

Last edited:
Fuck forest fires, house fires are the real bad ones.

Smokey the Bear needs to get his priorities straight.

Also I just thought of something ridiculous. Anyone ever been to a police/firefighter function as a kid and gotten their fingerprints taken for fun? Do you think theyd actually keep a record of that? Like if 25 years later you did a crime and they nailed you with matching fingerprints from when you were 7 that would be so lame

Someone told me that they do keep fingerprints from the D.A.R.E program, when they show the kids how they fingerprint. This someone was paranoid as hell but who knows.

Didn’t something happen a few weeks ago involving fire and a house, Reckless? I am glad that everything worked out today. You have become the house fire killer. That’s some scary stuff, for real. Stay safe my brother.

So I definitely just almost burned the house down.

I had some papers that I wanted to burn because they had a bunch of personal info on them so I threw them in the woodstove, no big deal I do that all the time. Then I figured while I was at it I would get rid of some cardboard I have laying around. I guess I put a lot in there because the thermometer kept rising higher and higher so I opened the door and threw a pot of water in there when it reached like 550o and that killed it real quick. I turned around to leave and I could still hear fire rushing up the stovepipe so I turned around and it was now over 700o Then the high temp paint started to burn off the pipe and it started smoking a lot which set off the alarms. I ran outside real quick to see whats up and smoke was pouring out of the pipe so I ran back in and there's no fire in the stove. FUCK a chimney fire!
Luckily we had this chimney fire suppressant thing, like a stick that you light like a road flare and throw in the stove. Actually worked quite quickly and shut shit down. I ran around killing the alarms and opening windows and doors and put a fan in my upstairs bedroom window to clear all the smoke out of the loft. Then hung out outside for like a half hour because it was smokey as shit inside.

What an asshole

I'm debating whether I should tell my roommate that I almost lit his house on fire. I've barely been unemployed over a week staying at home and I've already pulled this shit. Whoops

glad you're all right, dude! that shit can definitely ruin your night lol
and it sounds like the damage was very minimal (thankfully) so i'd at least give your roomie a heads-up.

kinda reminds me of when my shit caught on fire.. me and my ex had a candle lit and i guess in the middle of the night it tipped over. i woke up by getting tossed out of our room by my ex (who was BUCK ASS NAKED). i was so out of it that i kept trying to run back into my bedroom but was continuously tossed out by dude. apparently half of our bed and a couple pillows were on fire. but it was on his side which is why it woke him up but not me lol.
i ended up somehow burning all of the skin off on my left finger and a good portion of my right thigh. i guess because i kept running back into the room not realizing what was going on.

my roommates didn't even give a shit haha. i talked to one of them afterwards and they were just like "i dunno dude, i saw junk flopping around and flaming pillows and i just kinda froze."

..we moved out shortly after.

Someone told me that they do keep fingerprints from the D.A.R.E program, when they show the kids how they fingerprint. This someone was paranoid as hell but who knows.

The DARE program is a joke and I never volunteered to be fingerprinted because I didn't want that ink on my finger. However, there are those cards that parent's can buy for their young children that are pretty much IDs with fingerprints on them. I'm sure that those can be used if you were a child and happened to go missing. I know I had a card like that with some lame name like Identity Kid or something equally horrible and I know my fingerprints aren't on file. Maybe things are different now.

I'm glad to see that you made it out safe and sound reckless. Don't you remember saying something about thinking you were going to die? Maybe this can be a somber wake up call for you man.

eeven of they did still have your fingerprints from when you were 7, it would be only that one department who had it..they wouldnt be in some data base

what sucks though is when you catch a felony they take your dna and put it on file..so if you do somecrime you gotta always be aware that they have your dna on file and have something to match it to

otherwise sure you might leave dna at the scene or whatever buit with nothing to compare it to its useless

^ I never knew that chinky about DNA being on file once you commit a felony. But why would only one department have your fingerprints if they bothered to take them? Wouldn't it at least go into some kind of database instead of a single department? I thought there was a national or at least a statewide registry of fingerprints.

^ Yesterday was your birthday.

Recky saved his house from burning down.

There was some talk about something to do with puppies.

People wondering if the DARE program really saved your fingerprints.

what sucks though is when you catch a felony they take your dna and put it on file..so if you do somecrime you gotta always be aware that they have your dna on file and have something to match it to

otherwise sure you might leave dna at the scene or whatever buit with nothing to compare it to its useless

Chinky, you've been locked up before, have you had the luxury of getting your hands printed on the computers? When they first tried printing me I wasn't cooperating, and they brought me to the mental hospital for a minute since I was acting crazy and told them I was scripted meds including benzos and I hadn't taken them yet that day and was close to seizing (exaggerating obviously) and so they were legally obligated to bring me. I ended up finding the paperwork from the hospital papers the other day, and turns out they gave me barbiturates to treat me after I told them a way higher dose of xanax than I was actually scripted. I just remember them printing me when I got back, and they were shocked that I was the same person bc I was so calm compared to before. Thanks to those pills I slept like a baby on that wooden bench with the roll of TP that I was told was my pillow.

Anyway back to the computer printing program. I was pretty sedated, but I remember them taking my prints with like some type of machine that recorded them on the computer, and they ended up with like a full image of my hand on the computer, from my fingers to my palms, and even the side along the pinky. They would roll my fingers or parts of my hand over the scanner part, and it would record it onto the computer screen. It was some next level shit, that made the paper prints of just the finger tips look like a waste of time.

Edit: Wiggi, I guess this kinda answers your question. Somewhere, some place, my hand is in computer database. I know the specific precinct, but I don't know how far it goes beyond there. I've been printed with the regular ink at least once before (I was blackout for a few arrests so I don't know if they printed me those times, probably not since they were minor violations). I think that most prints need to be compared side by side, so a mass computer comparison doesn't really work, but I could be mistaken. I think you need to be a suspect and have prints on file or have them taken then to actually be busted on a charge, as opposed to just being in a system and them putting a dusting into their computer and doing a nationwide comparison and it matching up with you.

Last edited:
^ Yesterday was your birthday.

Recky saved his house from burning down.

There was some talk about something to do with puppies.
H
People wondering if the DARE program really saved your fingerprints.

Appreciate it. All I saw were novels and I have been barred out for days

Edit: Wiggi, I guess this kinda answers your question. Somewhere, some place, my hand is in computer database. I know the specific precinct, but I don't know how far it goes beyond there. I've been printed with the regular ink at least once before (I was blackout for a few arrests so I don't know if they printed me those times, probably not since they were minor violations). I think that most prints need to be compared side by side, so a mass computer comparison doesn't really work, but I could be mistaken. I think you need to be a suspect and have prints on file or have them taken then to actually be busted on a charge, as opposed to just being in a system and them putting a dusting into their computer and doing a nationwide comparison and it matching up with you.

Thanks man, I guess I can blame CSI and my ignorance of exactly how fingerprinting worked for my preconceived notions regarding arrests due to fingerprints.

I couldn't imagine being arrested due to fingerprints that the local sheriff's office obtained when you were a little kid. That would be a horrible story to tell your friends on how you got caught doing something illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.