NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
high guys...

trip they're right. kick it and don't look back.

so i traded in all but 2 of my games for a cpl of FPS for PS3. i am hooked.getting portal 2 tomorrow. got some credit on my account.

love your guts social!

I would rather watch Charlie Sheen go crazy personally. That would be much more entertaining than Kelso being dumb all over the place.

Agreed. Sitcoms all suck IMO anyways. I can't even think of one of hand that I'll still watch

it's better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt

also fuck you

i know its long but im a bad situation...try and get through it-if not no biggie

hey fuckers...i'm playing Call of Duty 3 (Jb i'll PM you about y i chose it)...i fucking love it!
I also got Haze bc the guy at gamestop said it was one of the most bc the i asked the manager for some titles that ppl were freaking out over when PS3 and the game were new.

anyway...after all my drama lately,my bad ankle from my accident gave out-which wasn't all that bad...but i landed on my fucked up knee. it is swollen and red and what's in there is bone putty and 3 titanium screws.
every step i take-with my cane feels like that putty and those screws are going to explode like some wicked CG carnage. my parents have been out of town since last sun and won't be back until tomorrow,and my g/f cld only stay the last 2 days&nights.
i have dealt w/ this kinda pain w/OUT opiates for almost 2 years. i endure bc i don't ever wanna detox off opes again. but i can tell something is wrong w/ my knee. im scared. they said i'd never walk again and i did.

Bonnaroo is 3 weeks away. i already lost my singing voice from this car accident i can't lose bonnaroo-not and sit in this house and rot. i am grateful to be alive but if part of my leg has to be replaced or worse. i just want to go dance and sing into the night pretending my voice is still alive... . i know it sounds sensitive-it is. i was a great singer. and bonnaroo is just my thing.-it's my yearly spiritual/music/strangers/friends/DRUGS in amounts that almost push my threshold.
i can't keep loosing passion and talent....bc i just blew a major clean streak off ice-bc y not. wtf is there to life besides pussy,video games,food,water,gear and drugs.

i just am in pain and haven't talked to you gout and i just wanted to post a
tl;dr
post just to piss you all off and make your eyes get stuck of the back of your sockets from rolling your eyes.

i think if i can't go to bonnaroo,i am going to some sort of treatment of ROA addiction. i still shooot my ad meds&i talk about it bc i dnt give a fuck. me shooting ice vs properly extracted MPH and shooting it up.
i got to get off this needle..

send me some love and peace and healing my way and post some fucker cocksucker that will get under my skin and ill forget that one of my legs just quit working.

wtf,dude...idk either.

love your guts everybody

Yeah? Hey fuck you buddy.

Sup assphace?

i'm not your buddy, pal

not shit going on here. smoking a ton of weed, taking shit day to day. how you?

sorry about your knee and ankle, skillz. i hope you start feeling better soon

i'm not your buddy, pal

"i'm not your pal,friend. don't call me friend,buddy...."

one of my all time fav movies/episode of SP.

i will get better i just can't fathom missing Bonnaroo...ticket paid for and i got a ball of MDMA to share for a great price,thus increasing their 5 days and keeping my wallet full so i can rinse and repeat and buy a bunch of shit i don't need but i want.

as for my knee. i'm hoping no 2nd surgery,but worse is the sick i feel when i think about being on opiates-a 2 out of 3 legal addiction to them. it was just hell. but so is this.
fuck it...back to Call of Duty....

to all....which online game site do you use for walkthroughs? this one was used and as we can all tell spun out.....is there a site that caters to maps???i love maps.
i could take my senile time trying to find one,but i'd rather just get back to kicking Gerry's ass.

sanks,mayne for the well wish.
u ok?
you better be!love ya,brah=D

^ Every kind of music. Here is the lineup.

so you should go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! and i am no girly girl-i am a hot lesbian but i play "Tomboy" very well...lmao
some of the ppl in my caravan this year are all-where are the chairs and the huge stadiums w/ A/C. glad they are 2campsites down from me.

Hi skillz :) i hope your knee heals up so you can walk again!

Btw, wtf is bonaroo? What kinda music?

me too. especially since i am here alone and stuck in this chair.

"oh,drugs and video games,you know i can't make it w/o you"...sung by the melody of your choice...

so you should go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! and i am no girly girl-i am a hot lesbian but i play "Tomboy" very well...lmao
some of the ppl in my caravan this year are all-where are the chairs and the huge stadiums w/ A/C. glad they are 2campsites down from me.

We are out of our minds but I love it! I wish I could go, I have a few friends that go every year, but I think I will be stuck taking a summer course.

Feel better though! much <3

Yeah Bonaroo is pretty awesome. I've never been but that would be a great time for sure. Maybe one day.

i'm not your buddy, pal

Not a lot. Just sitting at home this weekend. I didn't go out last night, not going out tonight. Not even drinking, I'm in a weird antisocial state.
Worked on the car for a few more minutes today, shit that's a lost cause. It's done. It's been done for a while. I can't figure out for the life of me why it doesn't want to run. Fuck it. Other than that though, life itself is okay I suppose. Job's going fine. Slowly trying to pay back my backed up bills. I'm currently trying to abstain from drugs for the time being at least. We'll see how that goes. Just keepin on keepin on I guess.

Skillz, sorry to hear bout knee/ankle/assorted leg problems. Hope that shit doesn't get in your way of going to bonaroo, you deserve a good time

Last edited:
^ They already got banned, therefore no longer have a mouth to fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.