NASADD Social v. We've got Skillz and Ohline's and Recky's Fucking Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. helloo. helllooo is there anybody in there?

Song of the day Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb

NSFW:

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship, smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

(solo)

O. K.
Just a little pin prick.
There'll be no more AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. Good.
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go.

When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.

vidya

Can't say I'm a fan of the new look, but the site is working a lot better. Autosave is nice, and it's also not taking BL a fucking eternity to open anymore - lately, it had been taking ages for the homepage to load on my computer.

I rarely post on here, but I'm about to shoot myself from boredom. Being home from school without a connect sucks - I need to get on that shit ASAP.

Well you're welcome to be bored out of your mind with the rest of us. I find that drugs help.

What's good fuckers?

seems like Bl has lost alot of traffic since its been back online...all the forums seem to be dead

Hello. helloo. helllooo is there anybody in there?

Song of the day Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb

NSFW:

Hello?
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?
Come on, now,
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
And get you on your feet again.
Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts
Can you show me where it hurts?

When I was a child I had a fever
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain you would not understand
This is not how I am.

(solo)

O. K.
Just a little pin prick.
There'll be no more AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. Good.
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go.

When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown,
The dream is gone.

vidya

BEST SONG EVER!!!!!! srsly-that is my #1 fav song and has been for years!!! right on Jb. love your guts!!!!

wazzup everybody?long time no chat!

What's good guise??

I want to go to the beach so bad this weekend. Not sure which one though.....

which beaches are close to you....or do you mean bitches???
bwahahahahaha....i have never been a beach gal. a water baby,yes,but there are sharks in the ocean and that makes getting out to swimming depth nothing but torture,so why do it-personally. I miss the mountains...up on the Blue Ridge near Cherokee,I swear I can feel my ancestors there. Lived in Asheville for a while and I could KILL myself for leaving!

I could go to Maine, New Hampshire or Rhode Island, all three places have some nice spots. I don't actually go in the water but I love soaking up the sun on the beach and just vegging out. That's my idea of a good time lol I love being near the ocean, I will never live more than a couple hours from it.

man I bet the weather is awesome compared to this cesspool called the south. it is so fucking hot down here...i'm talking 107 / 108 fuckin' satan's balls hot. throw darts at a map that is that area and when you actually hit a beach( lol-i suck at darts) go there.

The water at the beaches around here always seems like it's 40 degrees so I don't usually go it either. I'm not really big on the beach tbh because I'm pretty much neon white. I don't think I've ever had a tan although I have been lobsterfied many a time by the cruel sun.

i am also neon white-i do not like the sun. i am just so fair skinned.

did you guys already talk about Amy Winehouse???

No don't think we have. Have they even said what the exact cause of death was? Whatever it was I'm sure it was natural causes.

i just read an article where her parents said she went cold turkey on booze and that is what killed her-this was also told to a British magazine by "a close friend". I find that hard to believe that she went cold turkey...she just never came across as that type. the official report will be out in a cpl of weeks.
another artists goes into the BLACK 27 CLUB. I saw a discussion earlier where someone was saying Jim Morrison should NOT be included in the list but never said why....anyone have any idea as to why...i mean,he was 27,right?
Jb-I am back to level suck on both my FPS games-my fucking injuries make it hard to be at an angle where my sites line up.fuckin sux!...hell,it's hard enough to be on here typing.and infinite jest said all games are better on PC-esp PORTAL 2....he also recommended a bad ass mouse for CP games. whatcha think about all that?

Prolly cuz they claim he didn't OD....it's an argument that has been going on for awhile but there are plenty of reports that say Jim Morrison OD'd at a club and was brought back to his room by his manager

IJ is probably right about computer games Skillz but, you gotta have a computer that will run the games first. Gaming computers are expensive which is why I just stick to my PS3 nowadays. If you have a PS3 (I forget what you have) then you can buy portal2 for it and it comes with a code that will let you download it off of Steam for your computer anyways.

Didn't Morrison drink himself to death in Paris? I forget what happened to him. *looking up*

NSFW:
Morrison died on July 3, 1971.[41] In the official account of his death, he was found in a Paris apartment bathtub by Courson. Pursuant to French law, no autopsy was performed because the medical examiner claimed to have found no evidence of foul play. The absence of an official autopsy has left many questions regarding Morrison's cause of death.
In Wonderland Avenue, Danny Sugerman discussed his encounter with Courson after she returned to the U.S. According to Sugerman's account, Courson stated that Morrison had died of a heroin overdose, having insufflated what he believed to be cocaine. Sugerman added that Courson had given numerous contradictory versions of Morrison's death, at times saying that she had killed Morrison, or that his death was her fault. Courson's story of Morrison's unintentional ingestion of heroin, followed by accidental overdose, is supported by the confession of Alain Ronay, who has written that Morrison died of a hemorrhage after snorting Courson's heroin, and that Courson nodded off instead of phoning for medical help, leaving Morrison bleeding to death.[42]
Ronay confessed in an article in Paris Match that he then helped cover up the circumstances of Morrison's death.[43] In the epilogue of No One Here Gets Out Alive, Hopkins and Sugerman write that Ronay and Agnès Varda say Courson lied to the police who responded at the death scene, and later in her deposition, telling them Morrison never took drugs.
In the epilogue to No One Here Gets Out Alive, Hopkins says that 20 years after Morrison's death, Ronay and Varda broke silence and gave this account: They arrived at the house shortly after Morrison's death and Courson said that she and Morrison had taken heroin after a night of drinking. Morrison had been coughing badly, had gone to take a bath, and vomited blood. Courson said that he appeared to recover and that she then went to sleep. When she awoke sometime later Morrison was unresponsive, and so she called for medical assistance.
Courson died of a heroin overdose three years later. Like Morrison, she was 27 years old at the time of her death. Contrary to initial reports circulating in 1974, she is not buried with Morrison, but rather her cremated ashes are interred in a wall at Fairhaven Memorial Park in Santa Ana, CA USA, with the plaque bearing the name "Pamela Susan Morrison".
In the epilogue of No One Here Gets Out Alive, Hopkins and Sugerman also claim that Morrison had asthma and was suffering from a respiratory condition involving a chronic cough and throwing up blood on the night of his death. This theory is partially supported in The Doors (written by the remaining members of the band) in which they claim Morrison had been coughing up blood for nearly two months in Paris. None of the members of the Doors were in Paris with Morrison in the months before his death.

Ya so no autopsy and a ton of speculation but, I see no reason why Courson would lie. Even weirder that she died at 27 of a heroin overdose too.

Last edited:
@memph...really??? i have never heard that. interesting...
MEMPHIS......how are you,love??? still waiting tables,making mad cash???

@memph...really??? i have never heard that. interesting...
MEMPHIS......how are you,love??? still waiting tables,making mad cash???
Still waiting tables but as of late o have been putting more in my arm than savings.

On a good side notes I met s girl who is a pretty big whore, it's been working out for me the last few nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.