NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck man. Got arrested today for going 86mph on the highway. What a stupid fucking law. I've been pulled over going almost 100 before but they usually mark it down as 84mph so they don't have to make an arrest. Not this time.
It's weird too because this cop actually wasn't a dick, he actually spoke to me as a real man for once instead of talking down to me like they always do, but for some reason still decided to bust my balls for something that's totally not even a fucking crime. I bet my license will get revoked this time too, I have been suspended 3 times in the last 2 years I doubt they will lenient this time around... fuckin dicks.
I live almost an hour away from work, I need to drive. I don't live in an area with any public transportation either. Driving is not a privilege for me, it's a necessity of life, you can't just take that away from me or I won't be able to eat and I'll have to resort to some form of crime to get by. They don't realize what they're doing, like no thought at all. Why the fuck would you arrest someone and potentially make them lose their job just because I drove a tiny little bit faster than they wish me to (assuming I were to follow the rules and not drive anyways. I do what I have to do to survive, I'm not about to let shit go south all because these fuckers are too much of bitches to handle the situation properly with some consideration) ?
I'm so fucking sick of having to drive scared on a suspended license too, I just want to be able to do things right, why do they force me to break rules? I try to do things the right way man, I really do. What do they want from me? I don't even break real rules anymore, I pretty much play it straight but it's like they're purposely fucking with me. Only when it comes to driving cars. Other than that I can fall in line just fine but god damn this shit is so pointlessly stupid. I fucking hate rules and I fucking hate laws and I fucking hate stupid bullshit like this.

we're all better than condoms. like abstinence.

i'll trizzle the shizzile all over the hizzile.

skillz is having some pretty serious IRL stuff going on at the moment but she managed to drop in today and told me that she is doing much better. I'm sure she would appreciate a PM from you guys :)

Fuck man. Got arrested today for going 86mph on the highway. What a stupid fucking law. I've been pulled over going almost 100 before but they usually mark it down as 84mph so they don't have to make an arrest. Not this time.
It's weird too because this cop actually wasn't a dick, he actually spoke to me as a real man for once instead of talking down to me like they always do, but for some reason still decided to bust my balls for something that's totally not even a fucking crime. I bet my license will get revoked this time too, I have been suspended 3 times in the last 2 years I doubt they will lenient this time around... fuckin dicks.
I live almost an hour away from work, I need to drive. I don't live in an area with any public transportation either. Driving is not a privilege for me, it's a necessity of life, you can't just take that away from me or I won't be able to eat and I'll have to resort to some form of crime to get by. They don't realize what they're doing, like no thought at all. Why the fuck would you arrest someone and potentially make them lose their job just because I drove a tiny little bit faster than they wish me to (assuming I were to follow the rules and not drive anyways. I do what I have to do to survive, I'm not about to let shit go south all because these fuckers are too much of bitches to handle the situation properly with some consideration) ?
I'm so fucking sick of having to drive scared on a suspended license too, I just want to be able to do things right, why do they force me to break rules? I try to do things the right way man, I really do. What do they want from me? I don't even break real rules anymore, I pretty much play it straight but it's like they're purposely fucking with me. Only when it comes to driving cars. Other than that I can fall in line just fine but god damn this shit is so pointlessly stupid. I fucking hate rules and I fucking hate laws and I fucking hate stupid bullshit like this.

it's quota time.

i'm sorry. that shit is not okay.

i know i'm fucking drunk.. but i would ravage you. again.. so drunk.

don't get arrested again.

skillz is having some pretty serious IRL stuff going on at the moment but she managed to drop in today and told me that she is doing much better. I'm sure she would appreciate a PM from you guys :)

tell her i <3 her mayne.

someone by me a ticket to New York so i can go camp out in a park and be with the occupy wallstreet people.

someone by me a ticket to New York so i can go camp out in a park and be with the occupy wallstreet people.

man if i had a kajillion dollars i would buy us both a ticket to NY and we'd score dope and crack and get some call girls

and i guess we could occupy wall street....

oh btw capnj has been in rehab since yesterday and she said she'd be theree till like jan 14

procrastinating

got my adderal again :/ got a paper to write, waiting for it to kick in

hate the fact that i take this

fuck being sick. dope sick can suck my dick. just got a gram of that blacknessssss

gona be in nodland for a day or three

watup bl

I'm noddin pretty good tonight myself, but I know nothin about butter pecan icecream land...

I actually gotta give it a rest before I get back into the habit again. Fuckin dopeman called me up to toss me a free bundle today. I told him I got arrested yesterday and I was going to save my money for that and couldn't afford dope so he said he was just tryin to be a friend. I know what he's up to... Not cool tho, I think I should still be okay if I stop after today shouldn't get any serious w/d's I'll just be in a bad mood for a few days (which I am already so fuck it)

Status
Not open for further replies.