NASADD Social v. We got crack blows and some hoes, fo sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took the freakin' survey. it's apparent that bluelight is well-versed in my history of pain-killer abuse. goddamn BIAS!

i never went to school for it, but i do find it quite enjoyable. i cooked some killer chicken parmesan (with home-made sauce) for the fam today, though, and they loved it. i've always been quite the natural at cooking shit. if you want to show me up i would suggest some estrogen and titties. otherwise you're getting wrecked.

a women after my heart with that...chicken parm is my alltime favorite food and that is one thing i dont cook..thats really weird you said that

Thankyou dear. Mmmmmm home made sauce

with garlic cloves, basil and the whole nine. shit was tasty. even put a little spicy italian sausage in the sauce. that's how they roll around here. it was so fucking good.

a women after my heart with that...chicken parm is my alltime favorite food and that is one thing i dont cook..thats really weird you said that

haha, that is weird. i've never cooked it aside from today. found a pretty tasty recipe. couple that with some "red lobster" style cheese and garlic biscuits and you can't lose. i'm still so full of chicken and pasta.. my best meal yet.

ive never been to red lobster so i dont know those biscuits you speak of..we dont really eat seafood here in chicago and when we do , we go to the nicer seafood places like pappadeaux or Joes stone crab..kinda like a special occasion cause we really dont eat it too often

we have shrimp allthe time at home but thats about it and even then i dont like hot shrimp unless its fried..id rather just eat it like shrimp cocktail or lightly marinated and grilled with my steak is ok but really thats it..no fish or anything else from the water do we eat at home

my question is with that homemade tomato sauce..do you add any sugar or no?

how the hell does that happen? salt, pepper, butter, bread and cheese.. as simple as it gets. how do you almost die over it?

Id like to think i had her distracted but the truth is probably more like she was just dumber than rocks.

he forgot to mention she wasnt even using the stove either..she was using the foreman or was it the knockoff evander holyfield?

who knows i was like 17 or 18 so either distraction lack of brain cells or we were chiefin down outside

so i started watching ufc 140 immediately after getting home, bout 3/4ths done and i just have to say:

glad to see frank mir is still beast mode. Dude has been "on" since he lost to brock and jumped to 260. what a great fight

how about that first fight with the azn?
or watching titos ribs get busted up

and the main event..you finish that yet?

and with mir, he put on that weight to fight brock but now it seems like hes settled into it and is fighting better with it..you know like hes used to the weight now and can use to benefit himself

Yeah I just wrapped up the post fight confrence, it was surprising to see how machida really put his leaping in technique to the max, but that's what you gotta do. I think he did a friggin great job closing that 10.5" reach advantage, which is disgusting in MMA. I expect it to be much more one sided so I'm happy to see a chink in Jone's armor finally... but that dude is gunna hold the belt a while and dana white knows it - nobody else gets worked this hard in the ufc. They say he's gunna take a 5 month break but dana said 4, lol. That's not even much of one considering that he'd still have 3 title defenses for 2012

And Mir looked pretty damn settled in with it when he debuted it, Carwin has been the only person to put a beating on him since and I think that fight would go another way if it took place again now.

and fuck tito, lol. I doubt he'll ever show up in the UFC again. He was good when he was good but it was time to call it quits 3 years ago. Seriously good card.

a full page of UFC talk, for fucks sake

ohline can cook, cuz shes a female so she better be able

Nowdub got irritated his girl almost burnt the house down when he was getting her high outside, sounds like its both yalls fault

anyways yall i couldnt sleep any longer so i got up, going to the boys game tonight with my girl, hope they win yall

ive never been to red lobster so i dont know those biscuits you speak of..we dont really eat seafood here in chicago and when we do , we go to the nicer seafood places like pappadeaux or Joes stone crab..kinda like a special occasion cause we really dont eat it too often

we have shrimp allthe time at home but thats about it and even then i dont like hot shrimp unless its fried..id rather just eat it like shrimp cocktail or lightly marinated and grilled with my steak is ok but really thats it..no fish or anything else from the water do we eat at home

my question is with that homemade tomato sauce..do you add any sugar or no?

only reason i know of red lobster biscuits is because i worked there when i was younger. shit's so tasty. the rest of their menu, however..

and yes, i add sugar to my tomato sauce.

Id like to think i had her distracted but the truth is probably more like she was just dumber than rocks.

sounds like the type of girl who could also burn your shit down making a hot ham 'n' cheese.

Yeah I just wrapped up the post fight confrence, it was surprising to see how machida really put his leaping in technique to the max, but that's what you gotta do. I think he did a friggin great job closing that 10.5" reach advantage, which is disgusting in MMA. I expect it to be much more one sided so I'm happy to see a chink in Jone's armor finally... but that dude is gunna hold the belt a while and dana white knows it - nobody else gets worked this hard in the ufc. They say he's gunna take a 5 month break but dana said 4, lol. That's not even much of one considering that he'd still have 3 title defenses for 2012

And Mir looked pretty damn settled in with it when he debuted it, Carwin has been the only person to put a beating on him since and I think that fight would go another way if it took place again now.

and fuck tito, lol. I doubt he'll ever show up in the UFC again. He was good when he was good but it was time to call it quits 3 years ago. Seriously good card.

god, i hope you're right. i'm so over seeing that cocky mug on that enormous fucking head of his.

god, i hope you're right. i'm so over seeing that cock with that enormous fucking head of his.

and I thought you loved them all shapes and sizes...

Morning socialites. What's up you bunch of fucks?

Man it's fucking cold in here

Yep it's finally cold here. I need a new coat but, I've been putting it off because I didn't need it.:\

Yall need to take the current survey that is in my signature, if yall haven't.

Bluelight needs about 150 Americans to complete it as soon as possible.

It takes about 10 minutes and is completely anonymous.

if she sucked a good dick, that would make her perfect (a little too much teeth for my liking)

but being able to talk ufc is more impressive then being able to talk football or any of the other mains

Oh..what is your next sport to watch though? i gotta feeling your a hockey fan but im not sure where you are from, so that could be a horrible guess on my part

shit, I bet ohline sucks a mean dick.

We all know how ohline loves dick.

Last edited:
and I thought you loved them all shapes and sizes...

Morning socialites. What's up you bunch of fucks?

Man it's fucking cold in here

shit, I bet ohline sucks a mean dick.

We all know how ohline loves dick.

oh you guys..

and fuck yeah it's cold. my brother just left after FINALLY fixing the furnace. i'm all warm and shit! life is good.

Lol. Who knew?

EDIT- you can edit that out of your own post, but looks like you were too late to edit it out of this quote ;)

lol recky <3

Status
Not open for further replies.