NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMJ doesn't exist in the eyes of most drug-testing employers

really? thats fucked up, i mean its a legit script thats recomended by a doctor

we dont have MMj here in illinois, so im not sure how it would go over here but im suprised the states thats do allow it, the employees are discriminated against..if it was me, as long as your not blazing during your lunch break, i dont see the problem..

i mean how can they say its ok for the guy whos scripted norcos or OCs and is obviously addicted and pops them at work cause he needs them more to stay away from being sick then they do for pain..but the guy who wants to get home from work and sit on his couch and relax with a joint or 2 while watching the bulls game gets fired??

thats fucked up and if i could i would sue for discrimination..if its a dr script it shouldnt matter what the drug is

reck not that it matters to me but that thread you just closed is over 2 years old..its not like the dude just made it today

Interstate trucking is regulated by the Department of Transportation, a federal agency. Therefore, you would not be allowed to operate a commercial 18 wheeler across state lines if you tested positive for MJ..

Interstate trucking is regulated by the Department of Transportation, a federal agency. Therefore, you would not be allowed to operate a commercial 18 wheeler across state lines if you tested positive for MJ..

what about narcotics with prescription?

^ That you can generally get away with if your have plenty of documentation. Every job I've worked at was cool with me popping up for oppies if I had like, 3 official notes stating what exactly I was prescribed. Sometimes this is handled by the DT center and sometimes by HR, I bet it depends on the job.

I've never heard of anyone getting away with saying they are a MMJ patient. I don't think any major employer recognizes it at all.

In other news: 5 pages left. Yessss. I can't believe I've written almost 40 pages in the last 5 days. Time to find some post-final celebratory Roxi 30s.

The last time I had a drug screen for a job I brought my pill bottle(vicoden) and showed it to the lady collecting my sample and she told me with the privacy laws the way they are as long as you have a legitimate rx then they can not tell the employer.

HR handled it for my last job as an intern at a software company, every other job I've had (mostly retail), the DT center handled it. I couldn't just bring in a bottle though, they always wanted hand-signed documentation.

Probably cause I was on a handful of fun drugs (opana, fent, valium, xanax, somas, roxies, etc etc)

It's so ridiculous to me that weed is even something they test for. I'm still not sure why God made thc stay in your fat cells for ~30 days

shit, im alright, how about you?

doin good, just finished up the semester, did awesome in one class but mighta failed another so i am feeling so so about that

gonna be getting deffered probation for the possesion case in denton co. and for my theft (also in Denton), which is all i could ask for, i just didnt wanna jail, or regular probation cuz then ida lost my license and it woulda been on my record, not so much worried about the possession on my record but the theft woulda fucked me on lots of future job opportunities, so i got 300$ fines for both charges, so 600$total, 70hrs community service, and 15 months probation and i couldnt be happier that i got the deffered. so thats all good, i dont start that til March 6th soo everything is good there

thinkin bout finding a new job or asking for a raise but i just dont like askin for raises, i gotta do it though but im not sure when, or find a new job but i hate doin that too...

doin good, just finished up the semester, did awesome in one class but mighta failed another so i am feeling so so about that

gonna be getting deffered probation for the possesion case in denton co. and for my theft (also in Denton), which is all i could ask for, i just didnt wanna jail, or regular probation cuz then ida lost my license and it woulda been on my record, not so much worried about the possession on my record but the theft woulda fucked me on lots of future job opportunities, so i got 300$ fines for both charges, so 600$total, 70hrs community service, and 15 months probation and i couldnt be happier that i got the deffered. so thats all good, i dont start that til March 6th soo everything is good there

thinkin bout finding a new job or asking for a raise but i just dont like askin for raises, i gotta do it though but im not sure when, or find a new job but i hate doin that too...

i am trying to find out how...if i can at all...move to another state to attend a college and get financial assistance.

not much here just watchin this bulls preseaon game and starting to get my nod on

whats drugs with you my dealer?

eh, I've been sick as fuck lately. Can't shake it off, everytime I get better, another cold comes up and knocks me out, been makin me fuck up at work even and these cold meds make me tired. Feelsbadman. I'm a little better today, but I know I'm gonna go and fuck it all up this weekend again.

Memphis....establish residency for one year and then you will get in state tuition fees. the other thing is it never hurts to try for financial aid-especially when you have applied and been accepted to the school of your choice. Where do you want to go to school? or is the question,what state do you want to live in?
and what is wrong with schools in your state? if you are going for undergrad,just do it where you are,but do it hard core! graduate w/ honors and have good references and have a bad ass app for grad school and you can go anywhere you want.

you are one of the smartest ppl I have ever met-you can do anything you put your mind to! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.