NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Fuck that sucks. I almost joined them.

I'm like a cat. I think i'm onto about life 7 though.

i shouldnt have sold that radiohead CD. fail,

oh ya, i just realized im exactly where i was last year at this time. all sprung out.

MAJOR FAIL

Last edited:
lol why you can just dl it for free?

ihave been at my uncles for 5 days and i had 4 bags last me the 5days..i orginally had a jab and got high then gave some away and had 4 bags left and stretched it since weds..

im gettin high as hell tomorrow thoguh..

i can make it last when i know i have to make it last..well i didnt have to, i just didnt feel like making the hour and a half drive each way from indiana...but i wanted a break for a couple days

Eagles versus falcons is on tele. 31 - 28 8 minutes left in the 4th and the internet tells me the result. Fuck I hate delayed games. Damn it.

pats have being doing their job thus far. Go go brady 1000 passing yards in 2 games.

Aww Pats fans in here.....yuck. thats nasty

just kidding

not a bad weekend, had saturday off, my seminoles lost another one to OK but they looked ok, not to mention back up QB looked like a fuckin boss and even the kicker impressed me with that 53 yarder that looked like it had 10 yards to spare, but alas another hard fought loss:(

my bucs got a W and so did the boys soo all seems well here for me for now.....until next weekend. noles play clemson who looked damn good against auburn well see how it goes

bought to go pick up my check, money in the bank!

Super high tolerance. Definitely not garbage. Some of the best Heroin Melbournes seen. But yeah it is super expensive, I was buying by the 8 ball and selling off to pay for that habit.

I'm a new englander, I've been a new england sports fan since I was 4 years old. I can't help it, it was programmed into me... but I am not some band wagoner. Or one of those people who will run you over in a car if you rep our rival team (happened down the street a few months ago - yankees/red socks).

i hate team sports but fucking love the patriots.

your birds.. eagles.. falcons.. can go fuck themselves.

also, it's that thing.. like.. where your ex contacts you saying you "need to talk" and you think maybe dude has AIDS from sharing needles when in reality he's just sad. 4 hours of anxiety wasted on non-existent bullshit.

i always thought i was full of AIDS but here i am.. so wrong..

holy shit was i drunk last night

glad to see you're still around and kicking, rock monster

s'up fuckers!!!
i see RM is back...we were missing you. anyone heard from Memph. i had to take a week off-had a nasty bug bite get infected and i've had MRSA staph so long story short i'm on antibiotics and rigid cleaning regiment.

could be worse...saw movie "127 hours" this weekend-that fucker is hard core. i read most of the book when iit came out since i was the receiving lead 2 barnes and noble(fuckers)and unpacked every book that came through that store for almost 3 years. makes my shit seem like nothing!

what's going on w/ you guys. i haven't had time to back track and read what i've missed so i am cheating-
some1 get me up to speed
much peace and love............................skillz <3

i hate team sports but fucking love the patriots.

your birds.. eagles.. falcons.. can go fuck themselves.

also, it's that thing.. like.. where your ex contacts you saying you "need to talk" and you think maybe dude has AIDS from sharing needles when in reality he's just sad. 4 hours of anxiety wasted on non-existent bullshit.

i always thought i was full of AIDS but here i am.. so wrong..

dont get down on yourself, you could find out you had aids all along and gave it to him. there is always hope

:)

s'up fuckers!!!
i see RM is back...we were missing you. anyone heard from Memph. i had to take a week off-had a nasty bug bite get infected and i've had MRSA staph so long story short i'm on antibiotics and rigid cleaning regiment.

could be worse...saw movie "127 hours" this weekend-that fucker is hard core. i read most of the book when iit came out since i was the receiving lead 2 barnes and noble(fuckers)and unpacked every book that came through that store for almost 3 years. makes my shit seem like nothing!

what's going on w/ you guys. i haven't had time to back track and read what i've missed so i am cheating-
some1 get me up to speed
much peace and love............................skillz <3

memphis hasnt really been kickin it with us much lately, wish he would tho. but yea he poked his head in within the last week soo id say its a safe bet he's doin ok, *knock on wood* hope hes ok atleast

sorry to hear bout your infection, you just have terrible luck, your physically beat up n then a fuckin bug bite gets ya, sorry to hear skillz, keep your head up

Status
Not open for further replies.