• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NASADD Social v. Might as well get a hand job if she wants you to wear a comdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go dude. It'll take your mind off being sick. Get a lap dance while you're at it and since you're in withdrawal, you'll probably cum your pants. Hah.

Go dude. It'll take your mind off being sick. Get a lap dance while you're at it and since you're in withdrawal, you'll probably cum your pants. Hah.

Ha...I'd probably cum my pants without the lap dance. Problem is my girls mother is visiting and I can hear her doing Our Fathers and Hell Mary's from here. She's putting the Jesus hex all over my house and I am going to get the mad evil stink eye if I leave.

So it is either stay home and jack it to "Always Sunny" or cum my pants at the strip club and bring down fire and brimstone.

It's going to be "Hell Mary's" for me. I just found a keystroke program on my computer. Damn man! My girl is nuts. How do I get this shit off of here? Can she view it remotely?

Hahahahaha.
Depends on the program? But, if so.. then she already knows that you found it.
That's some psycho girlfriend shit..

I can't really imagine any other reason it would be on there?

Well at least I haven't done anything wrong yet.

Yeah I said yet. If you can read this I want you to see that.

date of first post in old social:

10/7/2013

date of last post in last social:

3/7/2014

in the old days we would blast thru like 5 socials in that time.

Wayyyyyy more than 5 in that period of time back in the day..

We would blow through 1k posts in a handful of days in our prime, it was basically a real time chat room back then. If you didn't sign in for 8 hours you were totally left behind in the conversation.

^ that was back when BL was still fun. i used to live in OD.. haven't been there in years nor do i even care to glance at it anymore since things have changed so much.

it won't ever be like it used to.

^ that was back when BL was still fun. i used to live in OD.. haven't been there in years nor do i even care to glance at it anymore since things have changed so much.

it won't ever be like it used to.
Yeah it used to really bum me out to think about what happened, BL used to be awesome and unique but now it's just another boring drug forum.

Sr.Staff at that time literally ripped apart a huge group of friends all for the sake of enforcing their censorship and political correctness. I even remember when invited everyone to CD-Social after they closed OD-social, everyone happily migrated over there, and then Sr.Staff went over my head as moderator and closed a thread in my forum even though all 3 CD mods were fine with leaving it open.

It really is a shame that so many awful people got ahold of the site the last several years and decided they needed to impose their will on everyone else. Sr.Staff from 06-2010ish was a great group of people who actually allowed mods to have real control and run their forums how they wanted for the most part, it was a pleasure being a moderator under them.

F all you OD haterz. :p Da fuq do you know!?

Haha.
I blame Sr.Staff the past 3-4 years more than I do the individual mods. I'm sure you do your best with OD ;)

Aww yiss, like RT I have to work all night tomorrow, so I'm only doing 11 hours but I still get paid, annnnd it's an overtime hour!

Damn I'm nodding out hard again, my tolerance is definitely skyrocketting this week 8( :\ 8(

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

Yeah it used to really bum me out to think about what happened, BL used to be awesome and unique but now it's just another boring drug forum.

Sr.Staff at that time literally ripped apart a huge group of friends all for the sake of enforcing their censorship and political correctness. I even remember when invited everyone to CD-Social after they closed OD-social, everyone happily migrated over there, and then Sr.Staff went over my head as moderator and closed a thread in my forum even though all 3 CD mods were fine with leaving it open.

It really is a shame that so many awful people got ahold of the site the last several years and decided they needed to impose their will on everyone else. Sr.Staff from 06-2010ish was a great group of people who actually allowed mods to have real control and run their forums how they wanted for the most part, it was a pleasure being a moderator under them.

I blame Sr.Staff the past 3-4 years more than I do the individual mods. I'm sure you do your best with OD ;)

its crazy to think a lot of us here have been collectively posting in the same general thread for what...like 5 years now? I remember living with that chick and she washed my fucking blanky...yea I had one until I was 25 want to fight about it? Anyway when she was living there I remember getting on my blackjack and telling the social how annoying she was and that was 2008 so ill give it a curve while taking into account the massive amounts of drugs that have no doubt effected my memory and say 2009 so 5 years.

It's going to be "Hell Mary's" for me. I just found a keystroke program on my computer. Damn man! My girl is nuts. How do I get this shit off of here? Can she view it remotely?

What the hell? Why? Thats some serious trust issues man. I couldnt deal with that shit. Thats psycho. I dont care enough to look at what my mans looking at on the computer. You would have to force me, thats how much I dont care. But then again i trust him a lot and hes not a perv (not saying you are.)

Status
Not open for further replies.