NASADD Social v It's HOL's birthday! Any day is better than shitting yourself in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha labor day was a crazy weeeknd. wasnt expect that. but a fuck ton of drama. do you guys know a couple that fights all the fucking time? and breaks up every weekend, but they are in love. and they always end up back ttogether.i know two like it. and they exactly the same. but have 10 year age difference. thats why i am thinkin its a common thing.

Yea, my cousin and her boyfriend. We all live in the same house too.

Last edited:
...Start my first day on the new job tomorrow.

Hope everyone else had/is having a good one as well.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new job, Recky! Break a leg!

I'm having a helluva time finding a full time permanent position, so I freelance, temp when there is stuff available and do wine tastings gor a wine company 2 saturdays a month. Today I slept in and did my freelance gig for cash money in the afternoon. This provided a nice wad of cash to go stock up on those nice big bags of really good they've had lately. Plus me and the boss were the only ones in the office, so we cranked the tunes and got a lot done. I'm going back on wednesday.

A bbq with some friends would have been nice though. But work is work, even if the rest of the world has the day off, right?
Xo
Gwen

^ You honestly don't know how much sales tax is where you live?

KC: That's crazy, I guess it's a "sin tax". Sales tax is 6 percent for the majority of Georgia, I think it's like 3 percent on food though.

sales tax is just under 8% here

but food isnt taxed at grocery stores but if you like buy chips at a gas station or something u just pay regular sales tax

haha labor day was a crazy weeeknd. wasnt expect that. but a fuck ton of drama. do you guys know a couple that fights all the fucking time? and breaks up every weekend, but they are in love. and they always end up back ttogether.i know two like it. and they exactly the same. but have 10 year age difference. thats why i am thinkin its a common thing.

kinda,

me n my girl

we used to be worse

and i wouldnt say we exactly fit that mold but a little bit

do wine tastings gor a wine company 2 saturdays a month.

I've always wondered how the hell people could do that. I just now have started drinking wine with a nice meal. I used to loathe wine though.

I absolutely cant stand wine.

Probably all the nights takin way too many benzos and drinkin casillero del diablo. I would wake up and yak barney costume into my toilet.

Maybe by the end of the week, we will have enough posts to close this social. We are getting old, it used to take 3 days to kill the social, now it takes 3 months.

Oh man that's what we used to call Sparks+

But on that note, I'm going to sleep. Already wayyy past my bedtime. I have to be up at 4:45
Night fuckers

im so ready for the fucking weekend. my mom is adopting twins that are gonna be bornn real soon. life about to get stressfull as hell.

so my boyfriend stopped by for lunch and brought me FIVE fucking boquets of flowers. And it wasn't even because I was made at him or anything. Just because he's the sweetest person ever.

so my boyfriend stopped by for lunch and brought me FIVE fucking boquets of flowers. And it wasn't even because I was made at him or anything. Just because he's the sweetest person ever.

I used to do things like that for my ex, she never realized the fact that I always would run and buy her a bunch of flowers was so I would have an excuse when I came home with a pocketful of OC. I still kinda feel like a dick about that one.

^^ when i do something spontaneaously nice for my girl she gets all paranoid and worried n suspicous

cuz i kinda used to do the same thing, i would do nice stuff when i fucked up either before or after

but ive been good lately about just doing nice shit for the sake of being nice

but she still worries

^^ when i do something spontaneaously nice for my girl she gets all paranoid and worried n suspicous

cuz i kinda used to do the same thing, i would do nice stuff when i fucked up either before or after

but ive been good lately about just doing nice shit for the sake of being nice

but she still worries

imo a lot of chicks are like this. so self conscience about everything....like they think there is something wrong when you do nice things for them...i have had one that didnt like me spending money on her at all....

then you have chicks like KC who do the right thing and fuck the guys brains out even if just for the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.