NASADD Social- US Bankai bullet takes out Bin Laden

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNA tests yo. Dude got done by a bomb from what I gather so his body may or may not be liquified and or vaporized.

yeah, then this will just turn into a shit-storm.

burden of proof is gonna be srs bsns.

The CIA lit up some other dude before with a predator drone missile. They thought it was him because of his present company and the fact that dude was so tall but, after testing the discovered that it wasn't. Tough luck for that guy sheesh

The CIA lit up some other dude before with a predator drone missile. They thought it was him because of his present company and the fact that dude was so tall but, after testing the discovered that it wasn't. Tough luck for that guy sheesh

jesus that would suck.

or would it? i wonder if you'd even realize. i'd guess it would just be really loud and then death.

Eh the reports are mixed on cause of death. Some say a well placed bullet others say dropped bomb.

That guy has like 9 lives... I wonder if it will talk more tries to kill him than Castro

Eh the reports are mixed on cause of death. Some say a well placed bullet others say dropped bomb.

well, obama just said "fire-fight" and that they have his body, so....

i'm probably gonna go with that.

i read somewhere that virgins is like a mistranslation or something

they get a bunch of fruit or soemthing

oh west virginia..

Man high on bath salts kills neighbor's goat, police say

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Departmen

http://wvgazette.com/News/201105020871

yeah thank god they banned that shit

i aint never did anyting like that on coke..i might have choked a few bitches for doin my line and not the one i cut for them, but never did i put on their bra afterwards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.