NASADD Social - The lair of Charlie Sheen

Status
Not open for further replies.
so ohline. Hate to be the ignorant lame northerner here but I saw that "wild and wonderful whites of west virginia" over the weekend... Is that really how the fuck people in WV roll? Are you a redneck ohline?? Heh I have always been somewhat of a hick myself, but god damn that shit was out of control.

bitch explain this.

dude, i dunno. i always thought we did it right. i didn't think there was any way we couldn't. :(

so ohline. Hate to be the ignorant lame northerner here but I saw that "wild and wonderful whites of west virginia" over the weekend... Is that really how the fuck people in WV roll? Are you a redneck ohline?? Heh I have always been somewhat of a hick myself, but god damn that shit was out of control.

haha! i only recently saw that movie myself. i had never even heard about it until joe rogan mentioned it on one of his podcasts as one of the most fascinating documentaries he'd seen.

and as to how people roll here.. it really depends on where you are. boone county (where the whites live) is without a doubt one of the main reasons people stereotype west virginians. i don't know what the fuck those people are smoking. i'm just thankful it hasn't fully spread all over. that's only about 20 minutes away from where i live and it's the polar opposite here.

trash is a lifestyle, my friend. it takes zero work, massive drug consumption and attempted homicide.

i still don't know if i should hate them or congratulate them.

so no.. not a hick. i even forced all the "southern" out of my voice. unfortunately though it's slowly creeping back into my speech. feels bad man.

tl;dr

question 1: yes and no.

question 2: no.

This thread is pointless..

are you seriously that butthurt about post counts? dont be like that bro. there are lulz aplenty here. not like every other thread in nasaddas has that much of a point. how long can you carry on about new jersey and chicago dope? you should use this thread to take your mind off of the mind bending nasadd threads. guys maybe he is right we should put all of our time and effort arguing about stamps and what city has better dope. chinky, i thought you were one of us. i am disappoint.

Hey don't be like that. I am definitely worth shit.
And it's okay Ohline. You can pee on me whenever ;). Probably just get me drunk anywho.

are you seriously that butthurt about post counts? dont be like that bro. there are lulz aplenty here. not like every other thread in nasaddas has that much of a point. how long can you carry on about new jersey and chicago dope? you should use this thread to take your mind off of the mind bending nasadd threads. guys maybe he is right we should put all of our time and effort arguing about stamps and what city has better dope. chinky, i thought you were one of us. i am disappoint.

What are you talking about..who said anytrhing about post counts?...I read these social threads, I just don't see the point of it..when I want lulz and to get away from the drug talk I go to the lounge its as simple as that.the ttys thread is basially the same thing as this is and.with the lounge you at least have more then the same 5 people making jokes and the trying to be funny...most of yall who post in this thread don't even post anywhere else in the nasadd..some do but most don't and the ones who post in the other threads in this forum, don't post in this thread...

.I just don't get the point of these social threads, I thought that was what the lounge was for..so don't have a cow man

Hey don't be like that. I am definitely worth shit.
And it's okay Ohline. You can pee on me whenever ;). Probably just get me drunk anywho.

i totally have to pee right now, recky. you should come over.

What are you talking about..who said anytrhing about post counts?...I read these social threads, I just don't see the point of it..when I want lulz and to get away from the drug talk I go to the lounge its as simple as that.the ttys thread is basially the same thing as this is and.with the lounge you at least have more then the same 5 people making jokes and the trying to be funny...most of yall who post in this thread don't even post anywhere else in the nasadd..some do but most don't and the ones who post in the other threads in this forum, don't post in this thread...

.I just don't get the point of these social threads, I thought that was what the lounge was for..so don't have a cow man

well.. most of the forums have their own "social" so no, that's not what the lounge is for. for the people constantly perusing the lounge, yes. for us, no.

and "who said anything about post counts"? um, you did. in that thread you created. about post counts.

oh man, sounds like the mods in OD when they shut their (or should I say our) social down. The social is only like the lounge in the fact that it is "off topic". That's it. The lounge is way too much. It gets purely ridiculous in there and is overrun with irritating post whores.

Not to mention that there's simply too much shit in the lounge. I'm not trying to have a discussion about anything specific. This is the social. Just simple socialization with no real point. I can come in and say hey what's up to the people here and hear about something crazy that happened that day, or hear a funny joke, or bitch about the cold weather without having to check up on 1000 different threads that are all wayyy too long and don't really care about what the others said. This social has progression, a timeline. In here I might hear in conversation that memphis is pissed off today 'cause some [censored] cut him in line at popeyes chicken. I don't have to go into the "what made you mad today" thread and read the last 6 months worth of one sentence answers about what pissed everyone off because why would I care. I can ask some random question to whichever social inhabitant I chose to get their opinion without starting a whole "what's your opinion" thread because once again, it's socialization/ conversation. It's all about nothing, people fucking around, shooting the shit, and that's it. A lot of the lounge threads turn into extremely off topic bullshitting having nothing to do with the thread at hand and dudes fucking around and joking (which is totally fine cause that's what we do in here), but why even have separate threads then? The lounge is just a big dumb place. I'll wander in there from time to time, but the social is my home base. No matter what I am doing on any board at any time, between stuff I like to come back and check up on my social/home. This is my crew, this is what we do, and we're not the fucking lounge.

Last edited:
In here I might hear in conversation that memphis is pissed off today 'cause some [censored] cut him in line at popeyes chicken.

oh memphy. he always so mad <3

that [censored] did the same shit to me, though. enjoy your fucking mashed potatoes when your BRAKES STOP WORKING

look out your window 8o

yea I'm creepy like that. Totally just saw you pee.

but but

i haven't peed yet. i was waiting for you.

YOU WATCHING OTHER BITCHES PEE NOW BRO?!

but but

i haven't peed yet. i was waiting for you.

YOU WATCHING OTHER BITCHES PEE NOW BRO?!

I watch all bitches pee. I don't discriminate. Unless they're fat. Or black. Or freakishly tall. Or just beat all around.
Other than that tho, I am not picky.
Oh, and if I can smell her nasty vag all the way from where I'm viewing from, i pretty much wouldn't have the stomach to watch that. dirty vag is the worst thing in the world.

Don't wait too long, you might pee yourself. I'll be down soon enough to watch this take place. There will be more pisses in the future I'm sure.

yes sir

oh man, sounds like the mods in OD when they shut their (or should I say our) social down. The social is only like the lounge in the fact that it is "off topic". That's it. The lounge is way too much. It gets purely ridiculous in there and is overrun with irritating post whores.

Not to mention that there's simply too much shit in the lounge. I'm not trying to have a discussion about anything specific. This is the social. Just simple socialization with no real point. I can come in and say hey what's up to the people here and hear about something crazy that happened that day, or hear a funny joke, or bitch about the cold weather without having to check up on 1000 different threads that are all wayyy too long and don't really care about what the others said. This social has progression, a timeline. In here I might hear in conversation that memphis is pissed off today 'cause some [censored] cut him in line at popeyes chicken. I don't have to go into the "what made you mad today" thread and read the last 6 months worth of one sentence answers about what pissed everyone off because why would I care. I can ask some random question to whichever social inhabitant I chose to get their opinion without starting a whole "what's your opinion" thread because once again, it's socialization/ conversation. It's all about nothing, people fucking around, shooting the shit, and that's it. A lot of the lounge threads turn into extremely off topic bullshitting having nothing to do with the thread at hand and dudes fucking around and joking (which is totally fine cause that's what we do in here), but why even have separate threads then? The lounge is just a big dumb place. I'll wander in there from time to time, but the social is my home base. No matter what I am doing on any board at any time, between stuff I like to come back and check up on my social/home. This is my crew, this is what we do, and we're not the fucking lounge.

recklesswot for NDASDSASADASsDasasSd mod 2011

HERE HERE

I watch all bitches pee. I don't discriminate. Unless they're fat. Or black. Or freakishly tall. Or just beat all around.
Other than that tho, I am not picky.
Oh, and if I can smell her nasty vag all the way from where I'm viewing from, i pretty much wouldn't have the stomach to watch that. dirty vag is the worst thing in the world.

Don't wait too long, you might pee yourself. I'll be down soon enough to watch this take place. There will be more pisses in the future I'm sure.

true, but when the piss is fermented just for you it's not polite to go watch other bitches pee. dude, there's a code :(

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion

nbd js

this.

i agree the thread wasnt even created by someone who we even consider as part of the in crowd.

lol

what i thought.

duuuuuuuuuuuuude. i <3 yous guise.
(yes. drunk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.