NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh i c

so did any of yall watch that new show on comedy central, the ben show or something like that, i dunno how good of a show it is or how well its gonna do/how long it'll last

but he has this bit interviewing old people for a part in a movie where they have to like defend a nursing home or some shit like that, anyways that part of the show was fuckin halarious, check it out

Do you like 'requiem for a dream', jayson?

Because id like to bare witness to a certain scene with ohline present acting the character opposite you. But id like to redirect it as a more intimate, personal, sensual and sexual scene. You know what sceme im referencin right, jay?

Hows it sound? Were gonna make you a big big rich super star baby! Garunteed sweet cheeks...or chicks if youre into thatbishbtoob;-)

<3 that movie

Do you like 'requiem for a dream', jayson?

Because id like to bare witness to a certain scene with ohline present acting the character opposite you. But id like to redirect it as a more intimate, personal, sensual and sexual scene. You know what sceme im referencing right, jay?

Hows it sound? Were gonna make you a big big rich super star baby! Garunteed sweet cheeks...or chicks if youre into that ish too ;-)

ass ta ass.

fuck, i'd love to be able to sleep like a normal person.

Hahahahaha ohline beat me to it.

:::creepy male voice::: ASS TUH ASS

Does anyone notice the next scene where it shows the other girl getting a double headed dildo, puting condoms on it and lubing it up?

What a dirty fucking scene

I would definitely attend one of those parties. I dont care what anyone says...hot girls in the midst of extreme desperation is fucking hot

So ohline us up for the azz to azz scene. That should be moist enough to have jayson to play the game and flaunt it with ohline.

Jay, how ols arrrgh you now? serious question.

And waiting and waiting and waiting....

That Vikings show starts tonight on history.

I'm not sure exactly what period it's about but, it's a dramatized representation that I assume is based on actual history. Though there is a show on now about the Bible and it's the literal Bible inn show form with Moses being all powerful and parting the red sea included. Anyways the Vikings show looks to be a mini series and starts at ten.

so, you guys, I've turned into Binge-y and RL and now I lift weights all the time.

My shoulders could cut glass. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.