NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

LOL, its bad sometimes! I had to have an interpreter for the first year or so.:) My sister-in-law has a habit of saying, "The other day ago." I've never gotten that one, why not just say yesterday or the day before?
How do I hide the picture like the nice mod said to do? Iz a bit stupidz.

OK..haze the newb...I can take it, I believe I'm high enough.

im not even sure its necessary, i mean, you have cat herder as your location

wtf are all these newbs coming from? i remember in the old days we would just haze the fuck out of all the newbs and the ones that could take it and run with it were the ones worthy of sticking around....

can we bring that back plz?

Blame ohline and her huge gaping vagina for sucking in all these newbs

I think we should make an inception sequel, where we travel into the depths of BAs twisted mind. I think its a good idea. There would be lulz and omfgz aplenty!.......

LOL..probably is..unlike your daddy's..mine's open to black dudes

Among my crowd "man cave" probably means something totally different than youre intending..unless your daddy is Really fucking kinkey ohline

Yes

Lol. Her vag is the size of the grand canyon

dude, you need to step your game up if you plan on chilling in here.

nbd js, but you are hanging with a few smartass professionals. and that, sir, wasn't original nor funny and i believe you owe the group an apology

dude, you need to step your game up if you plan on chilling in here.

nbd js, but you are hanging with a few smartass professionals. and that, sir, wasn't original nor funny and i believe you owe the group an apology

i was trying to be nice by going easy on him

but shit's looking dismal now