NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

PFF-don't get netfix...learn about torrents. i use utorrent once i dwnload one and the pirate bay is usually the site i dwnload the torrents from...
download them,seed for a few days to give back to the p2p community then delete em. i watched "The King's Speech" "Black Swan" and "I spit on your grave"see this link(got to posts #660-662 and read before watching this one)...since last weekend and i just finished downloading "the kid's are alright" last night,but i was xannied out and figured i would let it seed overnight before watching...so that is what i am checking out today.

Ohhhh I really want to see The Swan. Was that any good?

It just came out in the theater but I really want to see "sucker punch".....hot females kicing ass, what could be better than that?? lol

lol..i think we should appoint BA as trainer...his riding of the giant stuffed lady bug was truly entertaining,as well as,disturbing...which in my book is 2 thumbs up!

I did not see that picture!! I demand a repost!!

But yes, the boys ain't getting anymre nudies until they produce some goods of their own :)

Ohhhh I really want to see The Swan. Was that any good?

It just came out in the theater but I really want to see "sucker punch".....hot females kicing ass, what could be better than that?? lol

"black swan" was good. i knew nothing about it except that that natalie portman and milia kunis have a lesbian scene in it =D
it was good.it was sad. especially watching it as a sufferer of mental illness. i know what it is like to be delusional and brilliant. that is what makes it hard to stay on my meds. when i am off them i do my best work-in my preferred areas of artistic expressions. but being sane means a happy life. sometimes one is more appealing than the other...and that goes for sanity and insanity.
but it was good.
so was "the king's speech". again,knew nothing about it and although it started slow,it was a very touching story.

i want to see "Paul",bu i haven't been to a theater in 3 or 4 years,easy:(
i should get out more.

Skillz, you must have missed my post about xanny ice cream. Its worth a read :)

Pff my poison was/is heroin, coors light, and marijuana. My name is rock monster, but for good or ill, my crack smoking days are over..

I saw a decent sandra bullock movie, where shes a detective, and these two rich prep kids are murdering people for shits and giggles, cause nothing in their life is "real". They thought they could outsmart the detectives, so they didnt cover their tracks. Dummies.

i come up in here crip walking and thankful noones has posted photos of 3 foot long ass cracks

Skillz, you must have missed my post about xanny ice cream. Its worth a read :)

Pff my poison was/is heroin, coors light, and marijuana. My name is rock monster, but for good or ill, my crack smoking days are over..

I saw a decent sandra bullock movie, where shes a detective, and these two rich prep kids are murdering people for shits and giggles, cause nothing in their life is "real". They thought they could outsmart the detectives, so they didnt cover their tracks. Dummies.

post a link,yo! i will check that post out for sure.
i saw "Murder by Numbers" it was good.anything w/ Sandy B. in it is worth watching just to see her!!!

This is what i meant skillz :)

Skillz, lol. Xanax binge.10 mg might be pushing your luck :) be careful, Skillz.

I used to have an Rx for 60 1mg xanax, and i gota disagree with your xanax flavor ice cream, cause xanax tastes terrible!!! :)

Anywho, one time i took 24mg xanax and drank a bottle of jack..... i caused such a rampage, i made the newspaper!!! Hah.

Moral of story, dont drink while taking xanax/push your luck.

Ps-- i am serious, i really did make the newspaper for my xanax rampage, and i got arrested...:(

Ps, i agree with you, sandra bullock is hot :)

This is what i meant skillz :)

Ps, i agree with you, sandra bullock is hot :)

fuck...i missed this post...sorry,i was fixing up.
trust me...i am VERY careful. i have an RX for 60 2mg bars-2/day but some days i have to take less bc many other days i take 3 2mgs. my doc is gonna up it next time. so 6mgs is like normal dose for me. 10mgs is just a buzz i catch maybe twice a month. the taste of xanax is nothing to me. gabapentin to me,is the worst tasting pill IMO.

yes,sandy is HAWT!!! i cannot believe jesse james cheated on her. i mean,she is super fly fine!

Ya, i fuckin dont get it with jesse james, n stupid fools like him. Fuckin up relationships with fine women, upstanding gentleman is you crazy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn....and just when I thought I was going to experience a day free of incoherent illiteracy......

I did not see that picture!! I demand a repost!!

But yes, the boys ain't getting anymre nudies until they produce some goods of their own :)

i am looking for the thread it was posted in...i think i am getting close.

and yeah....what she said damn it!!!

noticeably hungover, today

assaulted people via twitter/facebook last night

this is a problem.
facefuck and tweeting are worse for you than drugs.

i thought maybe you got caught up in UFC and were trying to reenact some of your favorite moments.
Damn....and just when I thought I was going to experience a day free of incoherent illiteracy......

silly,PFF,thoughts like those are reserve for when you are spun out on several mind altering substances!!!

silly,PFF,thoughts like those are reserve for when you are spun out on several mind altering substances!!!

You are absolutely correct lovey, those thoughts should be reserved for those moments of absolute spun-ness, but sometimes you just can't help but observe a complete douchebag fucking retard when you see one.

Ya feel me mayne?

Last edited:
i wish! ;)
so is all of the old OD social threads deleted??? i think that is where the famous BA w/ a giant ladybug pic is??? i have a few more old CD soc threads to check then BA will just have to post it again!

BA!!!!! where the fuck are you,mayne?

facefuck and tweeting are worse for you than drugs.

i thought maybe you got caught up in UFC and were trying to reenact some of your favorite moments.

you're right, they are. which is why i might be so drawn to them.

and lol

tried reenacting, no one will let me choke them out :(

you're right, they are. which is why i might be so drawn to them.

and lol

tried reenacting, no one will let me choke them out :(

girl i wouldn't put it past you to choke yourself out! lol

srsly-i was junked out on myspace,but not in a while now. i tried facefuck,but i am a tweeker so the word "tweeting" scares the shit out of me. honestly i don't get the appeal. the last thing i care about is the latest shit someone decided to tweet. no offense to you or anyone else. that is just the kind of thing that turned me off of facefuck-i don't want a goddamn up to the millisecond report on what some cunt from high school is doing...i didn't care THEN!!!
that is what most social sites like that are for me. just shit i don't care about and shit i can't post bc then my 22+ year career as a drug addict would be in plain view for my mom. not good.
maybe if i were younger...or just weren't currently a prisoner of myself in my parents home where such posts could make me homeless. there were years,many years...over a decade that i was totally independent and could assault anyone via anything....now it is all about Bl.

so...tell me,all you facefuckers and twaters,i mean tweeters,what is the appeal?