NASADD Social- Now featuring naked women

Imo, it takes more intelligence to rig up a grill like that than to go and shitcan a couple hundred bucks on a new grill

dude,she has her kid on her hip...wtf

thanks for this fresh hell,memphis...lmfao
NSFW:
20101204_04.jpg

is that what those goddamn pointy boots are???beer bongs???or maybe they are charlie sheen's press on coke nails.hmmmm....

Imo, it takes more intelligence to rig up a grill like that than to go and shitcan a couple hundred bucks on a new grill

hey,bingey...ever have to work on one of these units?
NSFW:
20100913_13.jpg

fuck you,memph...u don't bring up a site like this,bitch bc no one will laugh and then disappear when someone shows up to play w/ you!!!!;)

wtf is a chuntarito

its asshole for "fuck you,skillz.as if you aren't online enough i want you to find every picture of me on this site....fuck you again,memphis"
NSFW:
20101121_02.jpg

how do you say "no you didn't!" in spanish????.memphis,i love the g-string]

i could do this for DAYS!!!

srsly-i think it means "to burn"or something close..no time to stop and google it!!lol...i hit the translate button and saw -want to burn someone?post your picture here-or something like that. besides,i can't even pay attention to MacGruber for the 2nd time on HBO today bc i keep looking at this site and finding pictures of memphis and laughing til i have to stop and get stoned again so i'll pay attention to tv and forget about looking at this site. i hate you for doing this to me,memphis,you fucker!!!

NSFW:
20100804_05.jpg

here is one of memphis in a heavy nod on his lunch hour...a nob that the 40s of cobra have nothing,whatsoever,to do with.

all day,memphis...all day long.

Last edited:
its asshole for "fuck you,skillz.as if you aren't online enough i want you to find every picture of me on this site....fuck you again,memphis"
NSFW:
20101121_02.jpg

srsly-i think it means "to burn"or something close..no time to stop and google it!!lol...i hit the translate button and saw -want to burn someone?post your picture here-or something like that. besides,i can't even pay attention to MacGruber for the 2nd time on HBO today bc i keep looking at this site and finding pictures of memphis and laughing til i have to stop and get stoned again so i'll pay attention to tv and forget about looking at this site. i hate you for doing this to me,memphis,you fucker!!!

NSFW:
20100804_05.jpg

here is one of memphis in a heavy nod on his lunch hour...a nob that the 40s of cobra have nothing,whatsoever,to do with.

lol the fuck

wake the fuck up social

bitch i will end you

NSFW:
20101121_02.jpg

NSFW:
20100804_05.jpg

ohline, it apparantely means "wetback" in slang spanish.

skillz, the site was posted on another forum i frequent, i just found it today and havent laughed this hard in a long time. WTF IS UP WITH THOSE BOOTS ROFL. some of them have tips so long the tie them to their legs. it must be like the mexican version of a guido or something, and it must be big in mexico and border towns.

I have yet to translate any of the site besides the word "chuntarito"

ohline, it apparantely means "wetback" in slang spanish.

skillz, the site was posted on another forum i frequent, i just found it today and havent laughed this hard in a long time. WTF IS UP WITH THOSE BOOTS ROFL. some of them have tips so long the tie them to their legs. it must be like the mexican version of a guido or something, and it must be big in mexico and border towns.

I have yet to translate any of the site besides the word "chuntarito"

google chrome will translate that shit for you.

and it's hilarious.

NOTE : just here put whatever race rules. It's all just for a good laugh.
If you burned-best burning to think that you burn.
If you do not like the shul of the day, send photos Mushasha nicest!
Sincerely, El Muchacho Alegre