NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up beta, greetings from a fellow jerseyian lol. Nj bags havent been all that great recently. Atleast not in the south imo. How about this awesome weather were having? Lmao

^
Good for you man, how long have you been on Methadone maintenance?

Also, would you mind sharing what got you got arrested for? I haven't been around for a while so I'm not filled in on everyone's BL life-drama these days.

It's been like almost 3 months for me on MMT. And I got arrested in September for selling dope and then the possession with the intent to sell. 2 different sale dates=4 felonies in total. Yay me.

Btw I was browsing through the last Social Thread and stumbled upon this, is JC a regular poster again or was this post an anomaly?

Talking about the stamp/price thread and seeing JC and some of you other OG-OD'ers really reminds me of the good ol' days <3

I don't think he got the 20 signatures.

Damn, I just took the biggest drug test of my life yesterday. Hair and urine. I have been clean for 56 days from dope, 54 from smoking weed just on the 2 days after I kicked the dope for the Subs. Obviously the urine isn't much an issue, but those hair tests are a nuisance. I shaved my head after 2 weeks of being clean, I pray everything growing out of my scalp at that point was clean. I could only give them 3/4" of hair but they took it, which I was thinking might be an issue. (this isn't a drug testing question, btw, just writing about the situation).

Its pretty f'd up because I feel if I don't pass the test I am going to crash and burn, going back to the dope. Its a job I've been trying to get for 4 years and its a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. A lot of people close to me already think I got the job secured, but I am far more hesitant, so if I fail its going to be real hard to explain. Never been so nervous over something in my life, I don't know how to deal with it if I fail. Just makes me tink about how drug testing is so messed up, only this country that preaches freedom is so overly aggressive in prying into your personal life to determine your viability in the professional world. We live in this need to know world, where everyone wants to know everything about everyone. They can't accept someone just being a good worker, you need to know things about what they do when they go home, how they spend their money in their spare time.

To say I am nervous might be an understatement. My home phone just rang, which is not what I expect to get a call about this stuff. Still I am literally shaking from it.

Last edited:
Btw I was browsing through the last Social Thread and stumbled upon this, is JC a regular poster again or was this post an anomaly?

Talking about the stamp/price thread and seeing JC and some of you other OG-OD'ers really reminds me of the good ol' days <3

Fuckin' right, man <3 Those were good times, being back in high school, dipping into my mom's liquor lol :D.

I've been pretty well--getting ready to start school in summer & otherwise just working, chilling, & trying to stay off the needle. I don't think that last part's going to happen though, not with my current roommate, at least :\. Glad to hear you're well, dude; hopefully you can quit the dope game while you're ahead this time.

I don't think he got the 20 signatures.

Damn, I just took the biggest drug test of my life yesterday. Hair and urine. I have been clean for 56 days from dope, 54 from smoking weed just on the 2 days after I kicked the dope for the Subs. Obviously the urine isn't much an issue, but those hair tests are a nuisance. I shaved my head after 2 weeks of being clean, I pray everything growing out of my scalp at that point was clean. I could only give them 3/4" of hair but they took it, which I was thinking might be an issue. (this isn't a drug testing question, btw, just writing about the situation).

Its pretty f'd up because I feel if I don't pass the test I am going to crash and burn, going back to the dope. Its a job I've been trying to get for 4 years and its a once in a lifetime oppurtunity. A lot of people close to me already think I got the job secured, but I am far more hesitant, so if I fail its going to be real hard to explain. Never been so nervous over something in my life, I don't know how to deal with it if I fail. Just makes me tink about how drug testing is so messed up, only this country that preaches freedom is so overly aggressive in prying into your personal life to determine your viability in the professional world. We live in this need to know world, where everyone wants to know everything about everyone. They can't accept someone just being a good worker, you need to know things about what they do when they go home, how they spend their money in their spare time.

To say I am nervous might be an understatement. My home phone just rang, which is not what I expect to get a call about this stuff. Still I am literally shaking from it.

What kind of job is it man? What field?

Missed that edit, but metabolites show up in hair ~1 week after using. You did it after two weeks, and I assume it's a 90 day test, so you have nothing to worry about IMO.

What always bothered me is the politicans don't have to take drug tests to get elected. But in order for me to mop the shithouse at wallmart I gotta pass a drug test. Makes sense to me (not really)

There are no requirements for most offices (except something arbitrary like age//U.S. citizenship obv) ;). You just gotta whore yourself out so the most people will check your name on a ballot. But to be fair, the person at the head of HR responsible for hiring you has been to a lot more school & is probably a lot smarter than your average voter.

Umm. I'm actually in favor for job drug-testing. I'm also in favor for welfare recipient drug testing.
However, I do not favor the 'prying into the lives of workers' That should be left alone, and, quite frankly, I don't tell any of my co-workers jack shit about what I do on my free-time. I'll keep them guessing, it's none of their fuckin' business.

Umm. I'm actually in favor for job drug-testing. I'm also in favor for welfare recipient drug testing.
However, I do not favor the 'prying into the lives of workers' That should be left alone, and, quite frankly, I don't tell any of my co-workers jack shit about what I do on my free-time. I'll keep them guessing, it's none of their fuckin' business.

I'm the same way. No one I work with knows, from me, what I do on my free time. A lot of my co-workers at the restaurant apparently think I'm some kind of goody goody. My managers don't because they know I'm going to the clinic but all of the servers/kitchen/hosts think I don't drink (I don't) or do drugs (I do) and think I go to church and shit. I asked the first person who brought it up in front of me....why they think that-and she just said "because you are so damn nice and clean cut." I just let them think I am that guy. Means I'm doing something right.

WASGUT JB?!

How's life been treating you? Work, school, sex, drugs, BL, ect? Have I missed any big stories in the social since I've been gone?

You haven't missed anything to be honest.

Missed that edit, but metabolites show up in hair ~1 week after using. You did it after two weeks, and I assume it's a 90 day test, so you have nothing to worry about IMO.

Thanks for the reassurance, I like to think things will work out. Still won't be resting easy until I get an official word or I am starting the job in 2 weeks. It is technically a 90 day test if I had that much hair, but I shaved everything. I waited longer to shave the body hair because I didn't want them to take that. It grows slower and has odd growth patterns that make it a bad idea to give a sample from your body hair. They want 1.5", which equates to 90 days, so .5" a month is pretty much how they estimate hair growth rates. They could only get my .75", So the would say it shows around 45 days (really was 42 days post shaving my head with a razor), I've been clean for around 54 days from weed, 56 from dope. Also the weed was light smoking over just 2 days, like 8-10 smallish hits throughout that time (med grade stuff, though).

I'm kind of concerned b/c the test taker was struggling to find hair long enough. I didn't get a great look at the hair he cut but he cut it off from behind my ear. I would say he got enough strands, because its suppose to be around 100 strands, but the hairs looked a bit short. They put the sample in a little piece of foil, what I saw in the foil looked to be around 1/2", when I know my hair was 3/4" in areas where in many areas. But I didn't get that good a look at it, so it might've been longer. Now I know they were sending it to one of the big hair test labs (Psychemedics, it was written on the collection bag). As long as it was 1/2" they should be able to run a test one it, according to their website. I guess I will find out tomorrow, I have to get one of those TB tests read, that they plant in your skin and it takes 2 days to tell. They told me the other stuff would be done by then, too.

What kind of job is it man? What field?

Its with a fire department. So its kind of legitimate that they test. I still hate the idea of drug testing, especially for a lot of jobs where it really makes no sense. My buddy dates a girl who's dad has been a fire fighter in Boston since the 60s. He tells my buddy that in some of the "old school" fire houses in Boston the guys just hang out and get drunk while at work. I even remember reading about a couple guys who died out in Boston fire, tox screens on them found one was high on coke and the other had BAC of .24 or something around there. So of course people point to that as the reason it happened, when it could have just been coincidental. The guy also told my buddy that they hate the drug testing. The Union strong armed them into it, well at least the random testing they now do. But I guess they demanded better pensions to agree to random testing.

Last edited:
^ You never know man with drug tests.

I pissed dirty at the clinic last week and definitely thought I lost my take-homes. I talked to my counselor about it and he agreed to let me still have take-homes after I told him the honest reason why I used (which was a damn good reason). It was really a surprise to me because my clinic has a zero tolerance policy on just about everything.

idk, I think drug testing for jobs is pretty stupid honestly. I'm with you on the welfare and disability, but for jobs I don't find it necessary. Who cares what someone does when they're not at work, as long as they're a good worker it doesn't matter what they do at home. If the guy is really so far gone that it's gonna get in the way of his performance , it should be pretty obvious upon meeting him that he's not the guy for the job. Especially when you think about how long weed stays in your system and how harmless it really is. Like yeah, a week and a half ago I smoked a joint at my friend's house on at his 4th of july party, now I don't get this job that i'm qualified for because I've tried "drugs" a few times... it's bullshit. I personally am a great worker, and you know what, yeah I do a lot of drugs. I don't get high at work, I don't show up late because of drugs, I am just as good as (usually better and harder working) than the people who work there that just go home and watch TV after work whereas I happen to eat a few pills when I get home. What's the big deal? You're right, it is absolutely none of their business, so why test for it? Maybe if you catch someone nodding out on the job or reeking like smoke you can send them for a test to prove whether they were getting high at work or not, but as long as it's not causing negative effects on the person's ability to work I say go ahead and be a crackhead for all I care. That's almost a form of discrimination based upon the fears of people who simply don't understand that not all people who use drugs are hopeless fiends...

WASGUT JB?!

How's life been treating you? Work, school, sex, drugs, BL, ect? Have I missed any big stories in the social since I've been gone?

Can't complain man. Still working steady as a welder. I'm not married if that's what you're asking and for drugs it's just weed.... oh and heroin, there's that too.

As far as stories the only one that sticks out is HoL's story about him coming on his ex gf's new bf pillow. I'd try and retell it but, I wouldn't do it justice. The story ended with what I'm currently using as my location which is what HoL said to her when she told him that she wasn't telling the new bf. Like I said, I wouldn't do it justice.

Awhile back we had another member warm piss up in his mouth for a drug test so there's that too.

As far as jc goes, he just pops in from time to time. Usually makes one post and then we don't hear from him for awhile.

There's a surprising number of the old OD crew still around. No one's really heard from Palli for awhile or 6/7 as far as I know. Lefty got pretty much permabanned. Other than that most everyone else still stops in from time to time. Some more often than others.

idk, I think drug testing for jobs is pretty stupid honestly. I'm with you on the welfare and disability, but for jobs I don't find it necessary. Who cares what someone does when they're not at work, as long as they're a good worker it doesn't matter what they do at home. If the guy is really so far gone that it's gonna get in the way of his performance , it should be pretty obvious upon meeting him that he's not the guy for the job. Especially when you think about how long weed stays in your system and how harmless it really is. Like yeah, a week and a half ago I smoked a joint at my friend's house on at his 4th of july party, now I don't get this job that i'm qualified for because I've tried "drugs" a few times... it's bullshit. I personally am a great worker, and you know what, yeah I do a lot of drugs. I don't get high at work, I don't show up late because of drugs, I am just as good as (usually better and harder working) than the people who work there that just go home and watch TV after work whereas I happen to eat a few pills when I get home. What's the big deal? You're right, it is absolutely none of their business, so why test for it? Maybe if you catch someone nodding out on the job or reeking like smoke you can send them for a test to prove whether they were getting high at work or not, but as long as it's not causing negative effects on the person's ability to work I say go ahead and be a crackhead for all I care. That's almost a form of discrimination based upon the fears of people who simply don't understand that not all people who use drugs are hopeless fiends...

The problem is there is no way to tell if you are using just at home or also at work, which is probably the case with most people. Especially in the case of marijuana, which is by far the drug that pops up positive the most often on drug tests. One thing interesting about hair tests is how cocaine shows positive a lot, I guess the metabolites do not stay fixated in the hair, so its quite dangerous to use cocaine and take a hair test even if you are easily past the 90 day detection window.

Some companies do on site saliva tests, which only test a short period of time. But that still might read positive for someone who used drugs the night before and was swabbed for saliva at the end of their shift the next day. Taking blood is just way too much of a hassle, especially on site.

So J.Blue is a welder, Welderman...... well I am just making an educated guess that he might also do welding. I also am a welder. Props to all the crazy H addicts that get off on ironworking. Do you guys do connecting or work on any large building projects?

I hate all the random test as well. Everyone on the jobs usually have clean urine and we all look out for each other but when I am working hundreds of feet up In the air connecting and my life depends on the next man I really don't want him to be under the influence or withdrawing.

Last edited:
Whats up beta, greetings from a fellow jerseyian lol. Nj bags havent been all that great recently. Atleast not in the south imo. How about this awesome weather were having? Lmao
Whats up man? I'm in central NJ myself, bags have been OK for me but definitely not the best recently.

It's been like almost 3 months for me on MMT. And I got arrested in September for selling dope and then the possession with the intent to sell. 2 different sale dates=4 felonies in total. Yay me.
Damn man that sucks, hopefully you have a good lawyer and no priors :\

Can't complain man. Still working steady as a welder. I'm not married if that's what you're asking and for drugs it's just weed.... oh and heroin, there's that too.

As far as stories the only one that sticks out is HoL's story about him coming on his ex gf's new bf pillow. I'd try and retell it but, I wouldn't do it justice. The story ended with what I'm currently using as my location which is what HoL said to her when she told him that she wasn't telling the new bf. Like I said, I wouldn't do it justice.

Awhile back we had another member warm piss up in his mouth for a drug test so there's that too.

As far as jc goes, he just pops in from time to time. Usually makes one post and then we don't hear from him for awhile.

There's a surprising number of the old OD crew still around. No one's really heard from Palli for awhile or 6/7 as far as I know. Lefty got pretty much permabanned. Other than that most everyone else still stops in from time to time. Some more often than others.
What happened with Lefty?

Me and him were really good friends back in what I consider the "good old days" of BL a few years ago. Then eventually the direction of the site changed, they shut down the OD/CD Social, and as a result I stepped down as a mod and basically left BL altogether. When I left BL Lefty was in the processes of being promoted to Sr.Staff and was always a non-controversial poster for the most part. So what happened? How did he get banned?

Last edited:
So J.Blue is a welder, Welderman...... well I am just making an educated guess that he might also do welding. I also am a welder. Props to all the crazy H addicts that get off on ironworking. Do you guys do connecting or work on any large building projects?

I hate all the random test as well. Everyone on the jobs usually have clean urine and we all look out for each other but when I am working hundreds of feet up In the air connecting and my life depends on the next man I really don't want him to be under the influence or withdrawing.
I do fabrication in a shop. If it don't fit out the door we don't build it. We do automotive and aerospace/defense shit. Your powers of observation are impeccable. I can do most forms of welding plus brazing and soldering. I like it because there is a lot if variety in the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.