NASADD Social: Memphis was Fucked by a Tranny Midget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm not really sure how much trouble I'm in yet... I only went to jail and got bonded out, I haven't gone to court yet. I could get up to 5years

My codefendant left his phone in the car, then we got caught with some speakers he stole out of a car in the same neighborhood (i was staying with him and his family and didn't ask where they came from), then we got picked out of a line up
You should be using SWIM in this post. Now the cops have a confession.

I'm fucking around that sucks about the legal trouble hope you get off easy.

TheY already have fingerprints and a witness, they can have the fukkin confession lol

I don't have any sort of previous record (just an open container) so hopefully it'll be lenient

Couldn't get a ride to the clinic. Missed my dose. I have to work a double at the restaurant today too. FUCK

I thought using swim was against the rules? But I hear ya.

Sorry to hear Memphis, I once worked in a restaurant, waiting tables, poison seeping from my pores as I toughed out many a self inflicted comedown.

You are an experienced psychonaut so Iknow you will be fine, good vibes your way.

Couldn't get a ride to the clinic. Missed my dose. I have to work a double at the restaurant today too. FUCK

That sucks, man. You'll be fine though. It usually takes at least 2-3 days to really start feeling any withdrawal. 1 day without it you'll probably be fine. I've done it before and made it through okay, and i'm someone with a fast metabolism too.

I worry about missing my dose and what would I do? I would hopefully be able to buy some dope to hold me over.

Man, what a shitty day. Made it from 11:30-5 wasn't sick but god damn my back was killing me. I walked out of my first shift and didn't even clock out or do side work just told them I would be back in an hour and walked out. My buddy brought me some dilaudid so I was cool for a few hours but by 9pm the pain was coming back. I didn't leave until 1:30. Fucking 13 hours on my feet. Fuck that my back can't take this shit.

I'm scheduled to work a double tomorrow too. Guess who isn't making the morning shift

<=-==----===-

Small town cops are the worst. When I got that drunk charge, I was literally walking (no wait, "stumbling") down the road to get a pack of smokes from this store half a mile from my house, at 8p one night. At least I got a free breakfast that morning haha.

Reminds me of when I got picked up for basically sleeping in a bush after falling there while trying to walk home, across town, really drunk. The cop just drove me home, which was cool of him. But the whole way he was busting my balls and being a dick. I had somewhat come to my senses so I was picking up what he was putting down. So i finally get home and he lets me out and he has me pissed off, plus I am not thinking right cause I am hammered and did a lot of drugs that night. I can't remember exactly why, except I know he was busting my balls, that as I was walking up the driveway I flipped him off. He sees it an freaks out and comes running at me so I run into the house, lock the door behind me. He is banging on the door threatening to kill me and shit, and I am actually scared the guy is going to bust in and beat the life out of me. I think I might have thought about calling 911, which is an odd decision, but he ended up leaving.

Town cops definitely do suck. they use to ride up on house parties in my hometown with what has to be the whole fleet out for a night. I never understood it. Happened at my parent's place a few times. They would ride up with 6 cruisers deep to tell some high 16-20 year olds to stop drinking and go home. I could only think, what if a real crime that actually would require police happens on the other side of town, because I lived all the way in one corner.

^
We would do it at the bar I worked at in college, the law would be in the parking lot checking folks as they walked out and one of us would call in a fight in the parking lot of the convenience store or another bar. Maybe even throw in the nibble that we saw a knife or gun.
Then they would really shit N git.

Love the small town cop stories.
So many are just true losers who took the job to be someone, or so they think.
I have had my ups and downs with them.
Been pulled over totally wasted twice and got away with it.
Once because I actually took him on a high speed chase. He must have been enjoying it a little though as he didn't call in backup and didn't turn his lights on until we hit my drveway.
I told him his car looked like one of the crack dealers in black town (using a slur there) and that they didn't like me so I was scared.
Dude handed me my I'D back and told me I didn't have to say anything else.

Other times it backfired and they would pull us over or follow us with quickness if seen on backroads.

I actually got a Puppy in high school from a Labrador mix, the father? Our towns drug dog..

Hope everyone is having a fine weekend.

It feels like the old social is back-ish. All this talk about ass blasting fat chicks and whatnot, brings a little tear to my eye...

Assphace- welcome back to freedom. That's crazy, good to hear you're not in more trouble though. Sounds like shit luck, I could see myself in a similar situation a few years ago. How'd you get caught? That's the crazy part about BL man, when people disappear nobody really ever knows what happens to them. You could be busy with life, staying away to avoid temptation, dead, in jail for stealing a car and going 100 yards... Glad you're not of the dead variety.

Skillz- happy to see you back around here too. How's tings?

As for the fat chick talk, yes they do give an amazing beej. I think they just pretend they're sucking the meat off a kielbasa or something lol. Realistically they know they don't have a lot to offer looks-wise so they make up for it by doing everything they can to please you. Good food, good blowjobs, never yell at you when you end up off the road in their car when you're wasted... They usually have great pussies too cause not a lot of people want to fuck a chubby chick so it's not all beat up. Nice and soft and inviting. I have used one or two in the past but I honestly couldn't keep it up for more that a couple weekends though (not huge, but a little thicker than I would like to be seen with). As nice and fun as they are, I end up feeling ashamed with myself that I let myself stoop low enough to hit up a chubby chick. I'm not that desperate. Plus they're so happy to get attention that they get attached really fast and that is the last thing I need is having a chick that I don't want to be seen with in public becoming obsessed with me because it's real hard to bullshit them on that fact and it gets awkward. I find it very annoying when a chick likes me too much and I do not like her at all besides her dick suckin skills.

I also find it funny how hardcore christian chicks would get sodomized but not have real sex. IMO that's even worse than just getting laid. Plus with all the stink they talk about homos and how immoral it is because sex is for reproduction and love and whatnot, how is it different for chicks? If a chick has been fucked up the butt a bunch of times, I think that makes her way more of a slut than a chick that has had a cock in her pussy the exact same amount of times.

As for small town cops, they can go either way. I have had some awesome run ins with the two cops that the little town I grew up in had. The town is so small that they don't give a fuck and let just about everything slide unless it's actually something bad. Really easy to shit talk them and get away with it too. I know what you mean though, I have experienced plenty of towns that are a little bigger to the point where they actually have a police force but are still small enough that said police force has absolutely nothing better to do than harass kids or small time criminals like myself.

Im not friends w a lot of christian chicks but is this really true they consider butt sex to be more pure than vaginal? I mean not more pure, i just woke up my brain is fuzzy. I think you know what i mean though. Have any of you had first hand experience with this? It seems so contradicting.

I don't know about taking it in the ass, I've heard of isolated cases but usually they will just suck you up.
Just lie to these types , tell them you spoke with god and he approves.
If they believe the shit in the bible they will believe anything.

Reminds me of when I got picked up for basically sleeping in a bush after falling there while trying to walk home, across town, really drunk. The cop just drove me home, which was cool of him. But the whole way he was busting my balls and being a dick. I had somewhat come to my senses so I was picking up what he was putting down. So i finally get home and he lets me out and he has me pissed off, plus I am not thinking right cause I am hammered and did a lot of drugs that night. I can't remember exactly why, except I know he was busting my balls, that as I was walking up the driveway I flipped him off. He sees it an freaks out and comes running at me so I run into the house, lock the door behind me. He is banging on the door threatening to kill me and shit, and I am actually scared the guy is going to bust in and beat the life out of me. I think I might have thought about calling 911, which is an odd decision, but he ended up leaving.

Town cops definitely do suck. they use to ride up on house parties in my hometown with what has to be the whole fleet out for a night. I never understood it. Happened at my parent's place a few times. They would ride up with 6 cruisers deep to tell some high 16-20 year olds to stop drinking and go home. I could only think, what if a real crime that actually would require police happens on the other side of town, because I lived all the way in one corner.

wow scandalous dude! : D You got lucky as Fuck, nice one. clearly not smart but well executed lol.

Town cops...ughhhhh...I treat officers with R.E.S.P.E.C.T. because, if you open your heart, more often then not it pays off. COurse there's enough who will fuck with you no matter, but I'm have no shame in throwing down respect so they will give it back. "Treat others as you yourself wish to be treated" < 3

Status
Not open for further replies.