NASADD Social - for a hooker that bitch sucked dick like a 13yr old virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked up abroad is a pretty good show. I would end up doing a lot of the product.

Locked up abroad is a pretty good show. I would end up doing a lot of the product.

Yeah, I always think that...I would take out at least 1/4 ounce of product, what are they gonna kill you for that?

Morning hippies. Anyone been playing gta online? I haven't been able to get it to run basically at all.

Ftr the temple is for moonraker lasers. Prox mines in the facility.

Just noticed that Battle Royale is on demand under free movies. If you've never seen it now is the time.

how has your day been going so far JB? its the day before pay day, which normally means i can cut my own check as long as the money is in the account and was all excited this morning, cut my check and drove to the bank, pulled in and forgot its a fucking holiday....only good news is i got a liquor store that will fuck with me if it comes down to that.

You get paid on Tuesday?

I slept till noon today without any aid from drugs or alcohol so I guess it's a good day though back to work tomorrow.

You get paid on Tuesday?

I slept till noon today without any aid from drugs or alcohol so I guess it's a good day though back to work tomorrow.

Did you get today off because it was Columbus Day? If so I hope it was paid. Fuck we even work Christmas Eve if it's any day but Sunday.

Yep it's a paid holiday. You have to work? Good day to do nothing and that's about all it's good for.

yo kneegrows what it do
So this is the first time ive been online in prolly 3 weeks and just found out about SR. Even being in desolate ass montana i didnt even wanna get involved with that shit.
But anyways I made it off parole Sept. 26th and have been partying mostly. Im moving back to Texas next week in East Texas about an 1.5 hr east of dallas.

Happy Thanksgiving (if there are any people from Canada around here)
I know I'm late...but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.